Playing cards -- what are they about?

Aster Breo

Andy Boroveshengra teaches using the suits and the court cards. There is a section on the suits in the new edition of Thirty-Six Cards (kindle or print from Amazon).

I think the print version available on Amazon is the older edition, not the 2015 edition. I might have missed something, but I don't see the 2015 on Amazon in print, just kindle.

But there's a pdf version of the 2015 version available on Andy's site.

If I understand correctly, the 2015 edition has a LOT of new info.

1Eleven

Aster, if you look at the Preview for the print version you'll see it's the latest edition. I bought both the Kindle and print.

Joon

I bought the 2015 edition in print from Amazon (USA). The Amazon page that I ordered from showed the original cover, but the text on that page makes it clear that the book on offer is the revised edition.

Well worth the upgrade, even if you already own the original, IMO.

Sparkle_126

I've seen this book on Amazon and was interested in getting it, so thanks for the reference, Joon!

Aster Breo

Aster, if you look at the Preview for the print version you'll see it's the latest edition. I bought both the Kindle and print.

Oh, that's great! I'm really glad the print version is available now. It wasn't for a while.

The paperback listing on Amazon shows the copyright date as 2014, which is why I thought it was the older version. But, you're right that the copyright page in the preview screen shows the 2015 date.

Thanks for clarifying that. :)