Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

HOLIDAY or SEASON THEMED Lenormands

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Lenormand

Citizen

reall 
Citizen

Ha ha ha! Tnx Padma! That runaway sheep is from my other deck!) will correct that to avoid confusion for some future creators!(if it's winter that wold be Rudolph?) lol

@greatedane yep dog is frendly for me! Btw i think your idea might work perfectly with winter theme!) it could be like siluethe?(correct me here!) strong black line over white bg that blend all cards in winter panorama!) and card back wold be snow fild or snowflakes over darkblue bg?) must say wow my imagination goes wild here!))

Yelell i recently discovered free domain img and must say there are some fantastic art that deserve more attention!) my fav are old animals illustrations!)) makes me wish to make my own animal oracle tarot deck!) and there are even some muse that open ol art for edit!)
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #21
Citizen

Aster Breo 
Citizen

I just ran across this Christmas Lenormand:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/2144805...home_active_14

Thought some of you might be interested.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #22
The Lone Crone

greatdane 
The Lone Crone
Reall... I am all for a great wintry deck and liked

many of your thoughts. I just always wish for the images to be as clear as possible. For example, mixing any of the 36 images together in one card, I don't want to have to decipher which card, I want to know it the second I see it. I love creative style, as long as the basics are easily visible.

For example, I was thinking about how FABULOUS it would be to have a Mardi Gras deck....no pix, all paintings, all color and all the Verve and Spunkiness and Color. Maybe taking place in the 1800's, I'm picturing steamboat for the SHIP, a true southern mardi gras garden party done just right, a happy looking Catahoula Dog, a sharp looking gentleman from that period riding a spectacular stallion, all the images really readable clear, but all under this type of theme. I WOULD buy this deck in a nanosecond! Provided not playing card inserts, but symbols are great. No huge borders to minimize the main image I read.

Would any one else be on board for this kind of vintage look deck?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #23
Citizen

LindaMechele 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aster Breo View Post

That's cute. Thanks, Aster Breo. Not quite my cup of tea, but it really is adorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatdane View Post
many of your thoughts. I just always wish for the images to be as clear as possible. For example, mixing any of the 36 images together in one card, I don't want to have to decipher which card, I want to know it the second I see it. I love creative style, as long as the basics are easily visible.

For example, I was thinking about how FABULOUS it would be to have a Mardi Gras deck....no pix, all paintings, all color and all the Verve and Spunkiness and Color. Maybe taking place in the 1800's, I'm picturing steamboat for the SHIP, a true southern mardi gras garden party done just right, a happy looking Catahoula Dog, a sharp looking gentleman from that period riding a spectacular stallion, all the images really readable clear, but all under this type of theme. I WOULD buy this deck in a nanosecond! Provided not playing card inserts, but symbols are great. No huge borders to minimize the main image I read.

Would any one else be on board for this kind of vintage look deck?
OH, GOD, YES! Especially if it was done in jewel-toned purple, green, and gold - more like burgundy/eggplant purple, emerald/evergreen/forest green and old/antique gold not yellow gold. Maybe the diamond harliquin pattern in those colors as a border or background. Comedy and tragedy masks as card backs?

Times like this I wish I was good at Photoshop.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #24
Citizen

reall 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aster Breo View Post

WoW! fantastic find!^^ this is supercute!^^ be sure to check on other deck from same artist!^^ there are some vintage that could be close to what we were talking about here!^^ @ gratdane like your idea!^^ luv vintage!^^ hope someone do that for us!^^ or lear how to use photoshop n stock!^^ lol until then check this https://www.etsy.com/listing/2244851...-shop-header-0

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1885673...?ref=related-1
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #25

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.