HOLIDAY or SEASON THEMED Lenormands

reall

Ha ha ha! Tnx Padma! That runaway sheep is from my other deck!:)) will correct that to avoid confusion for some future creators!(if it's winter that wold be Rudolph?;)) lol

@greatedane yep dog is frendly for me! Btw i think your idea might work perfectly with winter theme!:)) it could be like siluethe?(correct me here!:)) strong black line over white bg that blend all cards in winter panorama!:)) and card back wold be snow fild or snowflakes over darkblue bg?:)) must say wow my imagination goes wild here!:)))

Yelell i recently discovered free domain img and must say there are some fantastic art that deserve more attention!:)) my fav are old animals illustrations!:))) makes me wish to make my own animal oracle tarot deck!:)) and there are even some muse that open ol art for edit!:))

greatdane

Reall... I am all for a great wintry deck and liked

many of your thoughts. I just always wish for the images to be as clear as possible. For example, mixing any of the 36 images together in one card, I don't want to have to decipher which card, I want to know it the second I see it. I love creative style, as long as the basics are easily visible.

For example, I was thinking about how FABULOUS it would be to have a Mardi Gras deck....no pix, all paintings, all color and all the Verve and Spunkiness and Color. Maybe taking place in the 1800's, I'm picturing steamboat for the SHIP, a true southern mardi gras garden party done just right, a happy looking Catahoula Dog, a sharp looking gentleman from that period riding a spectacular stallion, all the images really readable clear, but all under this type of theme. I WOULD buy this deck in a nanosecond! Provided not playing card inserts, but symbols are great. No huge borders to minimize the main image I read.

Would any one else be on board for this kind of vintage look deck?

LindaMechele

I just ran across this Christmas Lenormand:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/214480549/christmas-lenormand-fortune-telling?ref=shop_home_active_14

Thought some of you might be interested.
That's cute. Thanks, Aster Breo. Not quite my cup of tea, but it really is adorable.

many of your thoughts. I just always wish for the images to be as clear as possible. For example, mixing any of the 36 images together in one card, I don't want to have to decipher which card, I want to know it the second I see it. I love creative style, as long as the basics are easily visible.

For example, I was thinking about how FABULOUS it would be to have a Mardi Gras deck....no pix, all paintings, all color and all the Verve and Spunkiness and Color. Maybe taking place in the 1800's, I'm picturing steamboat for the SHIP, a true southern mardi gras garden party done just right, a happy looking Catahoula Dog, a sharp looking gentleman from that period riding a spectacular stallion, all the images really readable clear, but all under this type of theme. I WOULD buy this deck in a nanosecond! Provided not playing card inserts, but symbols are great. No huge borders to minimize the main image I read.

Would any one else be on board for this kind of vintage look deck?
OH, GOD, YES! Especially if it was done in jewel-toned purple, green, and gold - more like burgundy/eggplant purple, emerald/evergreen/forest green and old/antique gold not yellow gold. Maybe the diamond harliquin pattern in those colors as a border or background. Comedy and tragedy masks as card backs?

Times like this I wish I was good at Photoshop.

reall

I just ran across this Christmas Lenormand:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/214480549/christmas-lenormand-fortune-telling?ref=shop_home_active_14

Thought some of you might be interested.
WoW! fantastic find!^^ this is supercute!^^ be sure to check on other deck from same artist!^^ there are some vintage that could be close to what we were talking about here!^^ @ gratdane like your idea!^^ luv vintage!^^ hope someone do that for us!^^ or lear how to use photoshop n stock!^^ lol until then check this https://www.etsy.com/listing/224485...l-lenormand-fortune?ref=listing-shop-header-0

https://www.etsy.com/listing/188567373/vintage-photographic-lenormand-fortune?ref=related-1