[Love/Relationship] What does this spread mean?

vuconghuu

My question is "What will happen between me and this person?"

Me and this person are really weird... Sometimes we act nice, sometimes we act rough, hot and cold, up and down. I have a secret love for them but I don't know what do they think about me?" So I asked "What will happen between me and this person?"

I drew card freely, I don't think of any kind of spread (as I'm a newbie?)

And they came out

1) Star
2) Clover
3)Mountain

So it feel like I should give up? cuz Luck and hope are blocked by mountain?

I use Gilded Reveri Lenormand

Teheuti

The gambling card (Clover) is between Star and Mountain - so it is a gamble. Clover is very strongly affected by the card(s) next to it.

Applying the standard conventions:
Clover+Mountain says "bad luck".
"Star+Clover" is kind of like "between heaven and earth - the heights and depths," but Clover here modifies Star so it speaks of a small or low success.
Star+Mountain suggests the way (your guidance) is blocked.

I wouldn't give up just yet, but there does seem to be a major stumbling block. You have to decide if it is worth trying to work through. Remember that Lenormand works best for issues that are current and predictions that only go a few months into the future.

vuconghuu

The gambling card (Clover) is between Star and Mountain - so it is a gamble. Clover is very strongly affected by the card(s) next to it.

Applying the standard conventions:
Clover+Mountain says "bad luck".
"Star+Clover" is kind of like "between heaven and earth - the heights and depths," but Clover here modifies Star so it speaks of a small or low success.
Star+Mountain suggests the way (your guidance) is blocked.

I wouldn't give up just yet, but there does seem to be a major stumbling block. You have to decide if it is worth trying to work through. Remember that Lenormand works best for issues that are current and predictions that only go a few months into the future.

Thank you. This is the thread I posted in wrong forum. I also have another here

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=253394
What will happen?

Nothing.

The cards show you are a dreamer and hope for a relationship. But:

1) Dreaming sometimes is only just dreaming.

2) The opportunity is only a small one and it is about you wanting a chance.

At this point because of the last card - it shows nothing happening.

No movement. No progress. No climbing a mountain to victory.

There are blockages or things in the way of becoming anything more.

DND :)

And I said

Thank you, this makes sense. Imma move on now

Also, the point is
Things are not easy like that. We're friends, like close friends for 6 years, I have feelings but if things not work out, I will lose a friend (I lost once or twice before). I just don't want that happen again

even though

Wishing (stars) for an opportunity (clover) that is delayed/blocked (Mountain)

Wishes/hopes (stars) are blocked (mountain)

Why not just tell them you are interested and see how they respond? He/she doesn't have to be the one to approach you and make it happen...he/she might be just as scared to ask you out...So take the initiative. The worst that can happen is the person doesn't share same interest and then you can move on with proper closure without wondering.. 'what if'

The mountain card can always be overcome... sometimes we create our own blocks/obstacles by not taking risks/chances to hopefully gain something.