What's the Postman Bringing? Part 14

freyaisunavailable

Where did you find Dragon Age tarot and for how much?

I bought mine off eBay for USD $110 + $20 shipping and it was the cheapest of 2 copies available on there (there were some on Etsy & Amazon but they were overpriced.)
Now I am looking again and a few more copies have come out of the woodwork, and for less than I paid! Guess I should have waited a week.

Falcor

I bought mine off eBay for USD $110 + $20 shipping and it was the cheapest of 2 copies available on there (there were some on Etsy & Amazon but they were overpriced.)
Now I am looking again and a few more copies have come out of the woodwork, and for less than I paid! Guess I should have waited a week.

*sobs* I wish I could afford it.

EmpyreanKnight

I now have the Linestrider! I just checked the price now and I'm so glad I managed to get a copy when it was still around $18+ in Amazon.

Tarot dance

...Received the Rabbit Tarot yesterday and I love it....

mercuryempress

I just got my last deck on my wish list by scoring The Intuitive Tarot off of ebay for 40 bucks

littlethings

My Kurmay tarot and Crystal tarot are here! :)

banbha

Just ordered Emily Dickinson Tarot. :)

BeyondtheVeil

Sun and Moon Tarot arrived!

Received my Sun and Moon Tarot Deck today! I really like it and the card stock is thicker.. no more hair thin cards!

I'm excited to practice more readings with it!

I also found a super awesome surprise in my mailbox! It was a brand new, sealed 78 Tarot Nautical. I contacted the owner right away, but she said that I could just keep it. How awesome is that!! I have really fell in love with that deck, so I feel super blessed!

Brightest Blessings!
BeyondtheVeil

MissChiff

I've got several decks coming the end of this month...the waiting is the hardest part!!

Nemia

I ordered some cards to be sent to my mother's house in Europe (shipping is a killer), and my daughter will bring them with her in two week's time!

The Tyldwick Tarot (and Silson Lenormand), and the Kissatarot. I've wanted the Tyldwick and Kissa for a long long time!

(Also playing cards: Magyar Kartya (Piatnik doppeldeutsche Karo), Waterloo playing cards, Hodges astronomical playing cards, and finally from Spain the beautiful baraja espanolas).

Can't wait!!!