What's the Postman Bringing? Part 14

Spiffo

Giuliano Costa's Mystical Tarot arrived this morning.
And I blame all of you!

I'm not a RWS sort of chap normally, but I do really like this deck, and it's imagery.

I won't be able to blame any of you again for these random purchases, recommendations, and enabling. True I've been more a lurker but I've appreciated all your posts, and comments, and ideas.

Good luck to us all.

Snowhunter

The Tarot of the Holy Light. I wasn't sure if I wanted another study deck at the moment but I thought maybe it'll be fun to study it with the Tabula Mundi.

littlebird

The Tarot of the Holy Light.

Good choice, & Kudos... Tarot of Holy Light
is a wonderful deck.. as well as a fave!

Likewise, yesterday i received another 'keeper'...
"Illuminati Tarot: Keys of Secret Societies," & find
it to be phenomenal! Love its classy presentation,
artful design & colors! Love its beautiful book
and well-researched, informative content!
Love its 'continental' correspondences!

Absolutely love, Love, LOVE everything
about this Tarot Treasure! It's PERFECT,
and i couldn't be more Pleased!!!

~littlebird :)

Philistine

Uusi's Eros Tarot is at last shipping. Or, that is what they emailed to tell me. (Trusting the voices in my computer screen.)

rakusribut

waiting in the netherlands for the post(wo)man to deliver five wonderful decks from all over the world....
pearls of wisdom 2nd edition (from california) mutational alchemy tarot (from massachusetts) the deck of 1000 spreads (from Croatia) the arthur rackham oracle with special pouch (from oklahoma) and meneghello's tarocco piemontese (from france).....

Tarot dance

waiting in the netherlands for the post(wo)man to deliver five wonderful decks from all over the world....
pearls of wisdom 2nd edition (from california) mutational alchemy tarot (from massachusetts) the deck of 1000 spreads (from Croatia) the arthur rackham oracle with special pouch (from oklahoma) and meneghello's tarocco piemontese (from france).....

....that mutational alchemy tarot looks amazing...The li link to purchase the deck on The Abrahadabra Institute's site is broken or not working...I emailed them about wanting the deck and the broken link..hope to hear from them soon

littlethings

Uusi's Eros Tarot is at last shipping. Or, that is what they emailed to tell me. (Trusting the voices in my computer screen.)

Mine should be here today! :)

MoonGypsy

i have received the very gorgeous oop 2nd Edition of the Daniloff Tarot! :)

Oh, and last week Le Tarot Noir...gorgeous deck!

Miss Divine

I can't believe my last post ever in this thread will be me mentioning Í have a Doreen Virtue deck winging it's way to me. :D

But I do.. I'm waiting for the Angels of Abundance oracle. Just because I like them from seeing an unboxing on You Tube.

victoria.star

i have received the very gorgeous oop 2nd Edition of the Daniloff Tarot! :)

Oh, and last week Le Tarot Noir...gorgeous deck!

Congrats on that 2nd ed Daniloff MG...😊 Those backs are incredible and this is my new Wish List #1 deck