Thayer Tarot - Lovely Deck!

Altena

I got an email from Maria earlier today with the total cost. Not sure I'll be able to afford it at this point though, perhaps in a couple of weeks.

Little Hare

Seeker*13* said:
Well checking my Email constantly..

Maybe it didn't get to her?

you could always try again

shadowdancer

This is a lovely deck and I am pleased it has come to the attention of many of us tarot lovers. I was looking to make a purchase, but due to the fact I wasn't able to get answers regarding cost and shipping charges (Edited to add: details have just appeared in my inbox) I opted for the known variable which is the Illuminated deck instead.

There are still variables with this deck which would make me hesitate even in the long run.

A month to arrive to the US is a long time. Heck knows how long it would take to arrive to NZ, and if there are flight changes needed I would have worries of it getting lost in the system. The only missing parcel I have ever had to deal with was to South America, and I know this was not the first time the addressee had problems with parcels not arriving.
Also, the two prices quoted of either $45 or $48 dollars does confuse me.
I can understand differences in cost of shipping but not of the deck itself?
Also, the sporadic response to questions which I know could be easily down to limited internet access. I just worry if there were delays I would not find it easy to get any answers to concerns.

I will be watching this thread though as it is a lovely deck and I am going to be pleased for new owners when they arrive. An eye pleasing round deck is quite rare for sure.

Davina

3 of Cups

I sent two messages a few days apart. The first one was in English and the second in Spanish. (I used Google translate, but it seemed understandable, based on only having taken up to Spanish II in college.)

Anyway, I did get a message back in one day after the second message. I don't know that the Spanish helped, since the reply in English seemed perfectly fine. But, I was able to order the deck through PayPal without any problems, once I knew the shipping cost. (It was $22 to California, $48 for the deck.)

Dusk Till Dawn

Yes! I just paid for mine. Now hoping everything goes well.

jujustar

HaHa...i just paid for mine too!!! Not quite sure how ill justify this one to husband though...(joint finances are a bitch)

Dusk Till Dawn

jujustar said:
HaHa...i just paid for mine too!!! Not quite sure how ill justify this one to husband though...(joint finances are a bitch)
Don't ask here... Another Yard sale. But we all earned it right? There are some things that you got to do for yourself..

VGimlet

It is a gorgeous deck - I'm planning to get it in May. My credit cards are smoldering a bit this month, so I am going to hold off until the first part of May. If I can.

americle

Hi -- I received my second copy last week, and I was wondering if anyone else has received their copy yet. If so, I was curious as to what the impressions were...

Tamara

jujustar

mine shipped around a week ago!

when its here, ill post

xxxx