The Zombie Tarot

Libra8ca

Looking forward to this one :D Looks like it will be a fun deck. I'll just ignore #14 on the Death card :laugh:

americanobscuratarot

That looks incredible! I always wonder how they can afford to charge so little for some decks though. I can't even seem to get mine printed for less than that.

Laura Borealis

The fact that it's from the makers of the Housewives, which I love very much and just from the looks of the sample cards give me high hopes. Can't wait to see it!

Yeah! I'm not the biggest zombie fan, but I AM a Housewives tarot fan. It's a graphic design thing with me.

I'm loving what I see of this one so far. :thumbsup:

annik

Oh! I will suit well with a certain song of Voltaire.

On a more serious note, if it's done by the same who had done the housewife, I think I will have a look at it. My copy of the housewife is working well with my mom (of course, I won't use the zombie one on her, it's not her style).

I am curious if they put some sense of humor for the zombie. The housewife have a few good ones (I still crack for the lines on the Death card and there is the handsome Fonzy/Knight of Swords).

Little Hare

does anyone know where we can see more images? The ones i have seen look a little 'Meh'

Metafizzypop

The deck hasn't been released yet, so that's maybe why images are hard to find.

I can't wait to get my hands on this deck, though. Even though I've only seen a few images, I know that I'm going to love it. I have the Housewives deck, and it is one of my all-time favorites. I have total faith in the creators of the Zombie Tarot to do something excellent.

Little Hare

I guess I was just expecting a little bit more gore, but I will hold off on forming opinions until I see more.

Carla

does anyone know where we can see more images? The ones i have seen look a little 'Meh'

Yeah, I'm with you on the 'meh'. To be honest, it's not just meh, I actively dislike the art style. But then, I'm one of the minority who dislikes Housewives Tarot. Too bad because I actually love zombie films! I'd like to see more peril and less postmodern irony or however you would describe the tone of both Housewives and Zombie. Blech.

Alamaris

I've bought one for my Ladyfriend's birthday, as she is utterly enamoured of all things zombie, and may end up breaking down and getting one for myself. It's brilliant! Been waiting impatiently for this one for a while...