Watcher Angel Tarot... does anyone know how to buy a copy?

truelighth

I have had my eye on the Watcher Angel Tarot for ages. But for some reason, I am unable to order it. I tried it through the website http://www.spiralfirestudio.com/ , but I am unable to go through the checkout. And I also send a message to Michelle Belanger on facebook, but got no answer. So for those who do have the deck, how do you order this beauty?

missy

Hmmm. I went to the website on a mobile device and was able to place the deck in a shopping cart and begin a checkout process. Were you able to get this far?

I found a link to it in the first blog post, "available now in the store section!" clicked on the word "Store," then Tarot Products, then Add to Cart.

truelighth

I always manage to get it in the card and go to checkout. And that is where it just stalles.. it never goes to checkout. I did find another site: Isis Books & gifts that feature it, but.. of course they have no shipping option to Europe... snif!

truelighth

btw, I have also found it on Etsy and tried to buy it there. But again, I bump into the problem that the option for shipping to the Netherlands is not there... sigh...

JenWt43

I did order it from Etsy, with shipping to the US. The money was withdrawn from Paypal. But I have not received any confirmation/communication from the seller yet. (Who is also the illustrator, Jackie Williams.) It has only been a couple of days, though...

It says she ships to Italy and the UK, so I can't imagine why she would not ship to the Netherlands.

Mythic Silence

I ordered this deck from Etsy as well. Just a heads up - I never got shipping notice. It was still marked as "not yet shipped" when it arrived. I figured I'd pass that along to prevent any concerns. :)

JenWt43

Thank you Mythic Silence, I will relax, then. :)

Penthasilia

btw, I have also found it on Etsy and tried to buy it there. But again, I bump into the problem that the option for shipping to the Netherlands is not there... sigh...

She may not have it set up for other countries- which would be easily remedied. I would email her either through etsy or the shop email listed on her website. If you find that all else fails- there are plenty of us here in the US that could help facilitate this for you! :)

truelighth

Well, I actually send her several messages, asking if she can change the shipping setup. And never got an answer. I also send messages on the website, never got an answer. So I guess I will just have to ask someone to help out ordering this deck and not have it shipped directly.

Julia123

Hello
You can order this deck from Psychic Bazaar. They do free international shipping, and is UK based. I got mine from there.

Julia