Watcher Angel Tarot... does anyone know how to buy a copy?

truelighth

Thanks Julia. They are out of stock, but I will send them a e-mail asking if they get them in again.

gregory

I got mine from her site, for delivery to the UK no problem...

ETA and I just looked and the Netherlands is listed as a shipping option.

Julia123

Apologies I didn't see that they were out of stock.
Julia

truelighth

Apologies I didn't see that they were out of stock.
Julia

No problem :). I mailed them, but they said they have no idea when they will get new stock. It seems they also have trouble reaching the publisher.

truelighth

I got mine from her site, for delivery to the UK no problem...

ETA and I just looked and the Netherlands is listed as a shipping option.

Did you mean the spiralstudio's site? I know the shipping option is there, but when I go throught the checkout, it just stalls and won't continue. Alas...

Maybe I should get you to order it for me instead ;)

Edited: so I tried again. This time I actually got in the checkout. But even though the Netherlands is listed as a shipping option, when I actually fill in my address, it declines it and says it is not an option to ship there... sigh.. :(

JenWt43

The deck I ordered from the artist's Etsy shop arrived today! I never received an answer to my email with a question regarding the companion book, or any shipping notice, as someone else mentioned before. So, again, no need to worry if you don't hear anything. I wonder what would happen if you selected shipping to Italy, and of course used your Netherlands address. If it lets the order go through, then perhaps you would hear something? Quite a chance to take, though...

I am deciding whether or not to order the companion book from Amazon. The description states that it provides more background information, and further detail regarding each card. I was wondering if anyone here has the book.

Penthasilia

I am deciding whether or not to order the companion book from Amazon. The description states that it provides more background information, and further detail regarding each card. I was wondering if anyone here has the book.

From what I remember, the book is actually very good- and goes into quite a bit of detail, not only on the cards, but the history of the watchers and so forth, and how she tied it into the tarot schematic. (I bought the set for my friend a while back.) I typically don't care if I have a book for most of my decks, but this one would be among the few I would buy.

JenWt43

From what I remember, the book is actually very good- and goes into quite a bit of detail, not only on the cards, but the history of the watchers and so forth, and how she tied it into the tarot schematic. (I bought the set for my friend a while back.) I typically don't care if I have a book for most of my decks, but this one would be among the few I would buy.

Thank you Penthasilia, that has helped me to decide. :)

truelighth

Well, since Etsy listing does have the option of shipping to the UK, I have invoked the help of no-one else then our master enabler Gregory... :D }). So hopefully it will be ok. If it is shipped to her, at least she can just ship it on to me.

gregory

I just wish I had been told it was mailed yet.... :(