Watcher Angel Tarot... does anyone know how to buy a copy?

Falling_Star

Been trying to get hold of this deck for a while now, but I can't find anyone in the UK that stocks it. Psychic Bazaar are currently out of stock which is a shame, although I e-mailed them and they intend to get stock in as soon as they can get in touch with Jackie Williams (the author)

JenWt43

She will ship cards to the UK from her Etsy store, but it is an additional $13 for shipping. I have been using this deck every day (among others), since I received it. The artwork is a bit different than the decks that I usually purchase, but that is not a bad thing. The companion book can be purchased on Amazon, and is a bit pricey, but thank you Penthasilia for your opinion about the book! IMO, the card interpretations of the author, Michelle Belanger, are really quite wonderful. They are detailed, thought-provoking, and I actually find them very useful, unlike many other companion books.

The author has three sections for each card, including: Image, Meaning, Reversed, and the Interpretation. Sometimes there is a fourth, Behind the Cards, regarding the model for the card. There is also an extensive chapter at the beginning regarding the artist's process in making the cards, as well as a chapter by the author regarding her background and inspiration. I was already familiar with some of her other books, so there were no surprises for me there.

What is so surprising to me is that I purchased the deck and book because of the connection to the Book of Enoch, and I was interested in the author's research and interpretation of this material. However, I have found that the deck also reads wonderfully for me, on a very practical level. It is now carried in my bag with my other favorites. :)

Penthasilia

... The companion book can be purchased on Amazon, and is a bit pricey, but thank you Penthasilia for your opinion about the book! IMO, the card interpretations of the author, Michelle Belanger, are really quite wonderful. They are detailed, thought-provoking, and I actually find them very useful, unlike many other companion books.

What is so surprising to me is that I purchased the deck and book because of the connection to the Book of Enoch, and I was interested in the author's research and interpretation of this material. However, I have found that the deck also reads wonderfully for me, on a very practical level. It is now carried in my bag with my other favorites. :)

So glad you like the book and deck. My friend loves hers and works with it often. :)

Falling_Star

Psychic Bazaar Facebook Feed:

'The Watcher Angel Tarot Deck is now back in stock at Psychic Bazaar at just £15.99 - http://psy.bz/sJ8gus '

EXCITING!

karen0205

Is there somewhere to see more of the cards? I can only see about 4-5 cards.

karen0205

I have had my eye on the Watcher Angel Tarot for ages. But for some reason, I am unable to order it. I tried it through the website http://www.spiralfirestudio.com/ , but I am unable to go through the checkout. And I also send a message to Michelle Belanger on facebook, but got no answer. So for those who do have the deck, how do you order this beauty?

The website is still down. I messaged too but no answer. I was hoping to read some
of the biography and other information on Michele or Jackie.

truelighth

I finally did get my Watcher Angel Tarot through Gregory. That worked like a charm. For which I am very grateful :)