Opinions on T. of The Sweet Twilight

Miss Divine

Hi all!

I would like to ask the folks who own this deck if it's a deck more for the art, or for use?

I am aware it strays from RWS imagery, but I hope not so far in that I won't be able to read with them. Several years I decided against purchasing this deck, but there's something about it that intrigues me.

I like decks to get my intuition going, this one looks great for that. How about reading about mundane stuff? Is this deck suited for that too??

Okay, those were all my questions. ;) Thanks in advance!

Miss Divine

Oh, what the heck! I'm going out the door to go pick it up at my local metaphysical store now. If I'm disappointed, it's not the end of the world! ;)

magicjack

LOL That is so funny because I was just getting ready to tell you it's one of those decks you just have to get and decide for yourself. I have had it for almost a month. I have been reading for a lot of younger people lately and I think it's going to work well for them. My first impressions weren't all that great but I'm still working with it. So, give it some time and I hope you enjoy.

Briar Rose

I love this deck and miss it so much!!!! I want to buy it again, soon.

It is a sassy deck that uncovers what you don't see, and what paths to take to get you where you want to be in career, love, and life motivation departments. Just write down your spread and write out the answers, and you'll see somethings that were hidden.

Let me know how you like working with it.

ana luisa

I also had a thread where I asked for advice on it. I finally took the plunge and it reads really well. Personally, Im not into goth, Tim Burton and certainly not young! However, this deck is very good for people who like visual input and symbols. And intuitive readers. Sometimes, one card is more than enough for a very detailed reading...

Miss Divine

I am happy with my purchase! :D

These characters are just so funky, I love them!! And the colors, so vibrant and rich.

When I went through the deck, I knew immediately this would get the intuitive juices flowing. I have gotten bored of the strictly RWS type decks. I like that this one is going to challenge me, and I'll definitely take a peek in the study group. It's quirky, with some twists that make ya think.

ana luisa

I am happy with my purchase! :D

These characters are just so funky, I love them!! And the colors, so vibrant and rich.

When I went through the deck, I knew immediately this would get the intuitive juices flowing. I have gotten bored of the strictly RWS type decks. I like that this one is going to challenge me, and I'll definitely take a peek in the study group. It's quirky, with some twists that make ya think.

It real IS a funky deck. BTW, I also like the LWB (not hat it is necessary for reading with this deck). It has some twists that make it very different from many others.

Miss Divine

I purchased the Fey years ago, (because everyone was raving about it :laugh: ) and I've read here that some people compare these 2. I didn't have the Fey for long, because I didn't like the artwork on alot of the cards. I like this one SO MUCH better! And yes, there is enough going on in these images that often a 1 card draw is enough. I also like that the deck looks innocent, without being fluffy. I have a few fluffies, but I rarely use them.

kellyshay

o nooo..this thread just made me buy this deck!!!
I was contemplating on buying it or not for months!!!!
and just now i just clicked the buy button!
Hope it will be good!
How are you loving yours?