Samhain/Halloween decks...new?

MoonGypsy

I will be so sad if they are ready for sale today/tomorrow. I won't be able to buy til next Friday!

Well, i am still rolling up quarters, dimes, and nickels....:p

i might have to start on the pennies, next.

i am a bit anxious about the cost...

The not knowing is driving me bonkers...:laugh:

greatdane

Did she post the cost?

Geez that's a long movie...I feel like we're sitting up waiting for mom to get home....
Well ATers seem to get a discount so maybe it won't be too bad. AND it will be limited and numbered, so it's an INVESTMENT (is what I tell myself).

Disa

No, I didn't see a price. I'm all ready with my paypal. I won't be greedy- I just want one- just one :)

greatdane

I feel like I'm standing in line for tickets

with my blankie and snacks....

MoonGypsy

No, I didn't see a price. I'm all ready with my paypal. I won't be greedy- I just want one- just one :)

Nope, nothing about the actual cost, yet. i don't even need to see the pics to know i want it, as i am crazy for Deck of the B and Samhain/Hollows. And i also know Seven's taste and artistic flair-- sooo--i am only on pins and needles about the $, and the PP button...

Disa

Nope, nothing about the actual cost, yet. i don't even need to see the pics to know i want it, as i am crazy for Deck of the B and Samhain/Hollows. And i also know Seven's taste and artistic flair-- sooo--i am only on pins and needles about the $, and the PP button...

Me too! Everything she does is gorgeous! No question I want it- sight unseen even :)

MoonGypsy

Me too! Everything she does is gorgeous! No question I want it- sight unseen even :)

Elaine/Seven S is going to CRACK UP when she sees that her thread has been continuously active while she has been out munching popcorn with her daughter! :laugh:

ETA: and now i am being called by my hubby...:) i promised to watch the
end of a movie we started, so i will need to be offline for about an hour.

Penthasilia

Elaine/Seven S is going to CRACK UP when she sees that her thread has been continuously active while she has been munching popcorn with her daughter! :laugh:

It has been like an 80's TV drama cliffhanger!

;)

For those that remember such things... :D

greatdane

Penthasilia...raising hand to remembering...:)

You could have said sixties cliffhangars and my hand would still be up. WHERE'S MOM? lol
I am now determined to just wait til I see she's back in AT.....oh and then we can all jump on her and say gimmme gimmme gimmmme lol