Thoth 2005 by Urania Verlag

fyreflye

I had some correspondence with Jeannette at Tarot Garden about this and she expects to get an English-language version in stock when it's published.
Judging from the prices listed on Amazon.de neither of these editions will be limited.
But would anyone already familiar with the Thoth really need a version in their own language?

HOLMES

i am glad that the tarot garden will get a copy that way i dont' have to worry about ordering from company with a currency i dont' know :).

i like to have a tarot cards in my language,
i am a stickler for my own preferences when it comes to tarot cards.
(i dont' get 22 major only decks)

Pants Payroll

In March I emailed Silvia Bachmann at Urania Verlag (using an online translator) and got this response back:

"just in the next days - we are going on print with the der grossen
Luxeausgabe in deutsch.
Zuerst muss aber OTO in NY die neuen karten nochmals absegnen - schliesslich
wollen wir wieder an die Qualität der 70igerJahre anknüpfen.

Ich Denke Mitte April werden diese dann im Handel erhältlich sein. Und die
Englischen dann Frühestens Ende April

Herlichsst
Silvie Bachmann"

...which I translated into english:

"just in the next days - we are going to print with the large first edition in German. First however OTO in NY the new cards must again aprove - finally we want to tie again to the quality of the 70iger years.

I think in the middle of April these then in the trade will be available. And English then at the earliest at the end of April"

---My local shop has'nt heard anything. I'm going to see if giving them the ISBN number yeilds any results. (what I'd really love to see is a coffee table book with nice big digital reproductions of the deck. One card per page. sigh.

inanna_tarot

just wondering if anyone has any more info on the deck? Is it on sale yet?

Blessings,
Sezo
x

Alta

You can pre-order it on amazon.de. Supposedly out in September, though we all know how much those deadlines can slip.

TomTom

Both new Thoth Decks from Urania Verlag

I just checked a german bookstore where these new decks can be ordered. Unfortunately, they are not out for sale as of today.

Tschuess, Two Ravens

Ffortiwn

Marion said:
You can pre-order it on amazon.de. Supposedly out in September, though we all know how much those deadlines can slip.

What would the official name be on amazon.de? I couldn't really tell from this list. And is amazon.de planning to offer an English-language?

Scion

Just wondering if Jeanette at TarotGarden has has any further updates on this deck's emergence...

Has anyone talked with a Tarot dealer in the States with an update from Urania Verlag?

Scion

Aure

I tried to find out which version of this deck is which (apologies for the excessive use of the word 'which' ) but it is really hard! Here's a link to AG Müller's web page: http://www.tarotworld.com/shop/M1_P_Detail.asp?Actn=Prdkt&PrdktID=31

Now, if I understood it right not all of the editions listed on their site are the de luxe-editions. I would like to know if someone knows if the de luxe edition is available (regardless of language) and how does it differ from the standard A G Müller version.

TomTom

Originally posted by Fulgor "Thoth 2005 by Urania"

Hi to everyone who is eagerly awaiting these two decks.

A few days back I searched Urania's and AGMueller's web-sites and the content has changed. I know that I saw these two decks advertised, but; they are no where to be found.
I wrote to Silvia Bachmann, but haven't received anything back yet. I also inquired about an english version.
Soon as I will receive an answer I let you certainly know.

Greetings, Two Ravens