5 Wands Advice

elena_jaymz

5 of wands can mean being defensive. I've got the 5 of wands when I was being too defensive and have blown up and I've got the 5 of wands as learn to fight with a the best offense is defense type attitude.
Someone or something might piss you off this week so as an introvert who probably doesn't do well with surprises or confrontation now you are prepared to have more self control and retaliate using your smarts..be a smart ass as your weapon of choice if need be.

Hi mercuryempress, thanks for your reply. I agree, offense is the best defense and yes, I need to more "smart ass" sometimes, so to assert myself in a way.

nisaba

Anyway the very general situation is that I long for a change in my life, but at the same time I'm too scared for one, so maybe the advice is to solve my inner conflicts.

Bingo! You've done it yourself! <smile>

Some life-advice to match that reading of the card from an old lady: I find that the stuff I've DONE, even the terrible mistakes, are the things I never regretted. Even bad mistakes that caused me weeks or months of unhappiness, still led me further down the road to being more Me-ish, if you know what I mean.

The things I desperately, desperately regret, are the things that I NEVER did: the chances or opportunities I had for making a change that I never took because I didn't like the risks.

Even when you become a casualty of the risks, you do better than when you sit back and don't take the risks at all.

elena_jaymz

Bingo! You've done it yourself! <smile>

Some life-advice to match that reading of the card from an old lady: I find that the stuff I've DONE, even the terrible mistakes, are the things I never regretted. Even bad mistakes that caused me weeks or months of unhappiness, still led me further down the road to being more Me-ish, if you know what I mean.
Yes, I know what you mean, it happened to me as well and although I'd like to go back and change what happened, I admit now I'm a stronger person thanks to my experiences and mistakes.

The things I desperately, desperately regret, are the things that I NEVER did: the chances or opportunities I had for making a change that I never took because I didn't like the risks.

Even when you become a casualty of the risks, you do better than when you sit back and don't take the risks at all.
Words of wisdom. I agree with you nisaba, it's better to act and make some mistakes rather than overthinking and doing nothing. Thanks.

snowmoon

Hi everyone, lately I did a CC about how my life is going in general and in the advice position I got the 5 of Wands, but I'm not sure about how to interpret it. My opinion is that I need to solve internal conflicts of mine, but I think there's more to it. I know that this card is also about competition, indeed for example I often feel like no matter what I do, the other people will always be better than me, so I cannot compete with them, so the advice would be: don't look at the other people, but just enjoy the "game" of life.

Anyway I don't know.. Any other ideas? Thanks.

5wands you don't know what to do exactly, avoid it. i need to read with other cards.

elena_jaymz

5wands you don't know what to do exactly, avoid it. i need to read with other cards.
Hi! Yeah, posting the whole reading would be better :D anyway more or less I understood the advice given 😎😉

SunChariot

Hi everyone, lately I did a CC about how my life is going in general and in the advice position I got the 5 of Wands, but I'm not sure about how to interpret it. My opinion is that I need to solve internal conflicts of mine, but I think there's more to it. I know that this card is also about competition, indeed for example I often feel like no matter what I do, the other people will always be better than me, so I cannot compete with them, so the advice would be: don't look at the other people, but just enjoy the "game" of life.

Anyway I don't know.. Any other ideas? Thanks.

I can only give you my general meaning for the card here. But of course since I was not the one doing the reading, the reading would have come up using your meanings.

But for me anyway, as as Wands card is would talk either about something you are hoping to create in your life. OR about the state or your inner drive to want to create more, an improved life experience for yourself.

5s for me talk about our past life experiences and what they have taught us, including all the we have assimilated from our experiences with other people in our lives.

As advice, for me I would take the advice as asking you to stop and look at the state of your desire and passion to create a better and better life experience for yourself. It could say that if past experiences have lead you to believe for any reason that trying in certain areas is useless or won't pay off (or if other people in your life told you so and you came to believe it), it could be time to stop and investigate this. To think on it if is really TRUE. People tell us all kinds of things, and sometimes we may even believe them. That does not mean they are actually truth.

Could maybe be time to try some little experiments to see..Maybe start with something little that you feel can't be improved and see if you can create some little improvement. If so, build from there.

That is what I would see there.

(You know that kind of fits in with your meaning too now that i think of it. If you are not fully satisfied with where you are in some area of your life but believe that things can't change, THAT WOULD create some internal conflict, don't you think???)

Babs

elena_jaymz

I can only give you my general meaning for the card here. But of course since I was not the one doing the reading, the reading would have come up using your meanings.

But for me anyway, as as Wands card is would talk either about something you are hoping to create in your life. OR about the state or your inner drive to want to create more, an improved life experience for yourself.

5s for me talk about our past life experiences and what they have taught us, including all the we have assimilated from our experiences with other people in our lives.
Hi SunChariot, thanks for your reply. I agree with you here.

As advice, for me I would take the advice as asking you to stop and look at the state of your desire and passion to create a better and better life experience for yourself. It could say that if past experiences have lead you to believe for any reason that trying in certain areas is useless or won't pay off (or if other people in your life told you so and you came to believe it), it could be time to stop and investigate this. To think on it if is really TRUE. People tell us all kinds of things, and sometimes we may even believe them. That does not mean they are actually truth.
What you say makes sense.. Bad past experiences lead me to think so for some areas, but yes, a person can always change her/his mind. As you said, I have to stop and see if what I think is true or if it isn't.

Could maybe be time to try some little experiments to see..Maybe start with something little that you feel can't be improved and see if you can create some little improvement. If so, build from there.

That is what I would see there.
Yeah, I need to do this, try out something and see.

(You know that kind of fits in with your meaning too now that i think of it. If you are not fully satisfied with where you are in some area of your life but believe that things can't change, THAT WOULD create some internal conflict, don't you think???)

Babs
True, my meaning combined with yours adds up :D so yes, this is the internal conflict and the advice is to overcome it (also in a way you suggested above). Thanks again.