The Sunshine Lenormand

Aster Breo

What a beautiful deck! Is this still in the works? I hope so!!! I'm definitely interested in buying one.

greatdane

It really is a light, "sunny" deck

Thank you for posting those pix in your first post as I can see how they would look when I do a three card spread. It has a gentle feel. The images are clear and I am thrilled you did multiple FISH!

Elven

Thank you for posting those pix in your first post as I can see how they would look when I do a three card spread. It has a gentle feel. The images are clear and I am thrilled you did multiple FISH!

My Bold -
@ greatdane - Oh I think that's what drew me to that card as well. I love the way they are coloured also :)

magpie9

No word for so long. ....breathlessly waiting for the chance to buy this stupendously lovely deck. how's it going,please?

Village Witch

I'm waiting for this deck too!!!

Ivy Rhiannon

Ooooh I love this Lenormand! I'd definitely buy when you finish. Have any new cards to share?

IHeartRescues

deleted...

Ivy Rhiannon

Are you still working on this beautiful deck! I love the images! It would be nice to have the two corners (top left, bottom right) to have the playing card association and perhaps deck order. I'd buy these cards in a heart beat!

CasCanete

Are you still working on this beautiful deck! I love the images! It would be nice to have the two corners (top left, bottom right) to have the playing card association and perhaps deck order. I'd buy these cards in a heart beat!

Thank you so much! I will play around with having the playing card associations certainly.

And I also wanted to say to everyone else thank you for the continued support! I know I took a long hiatus. I've been very busy with the 9-5, but things are really looking up and now thankfully I have better means to publish this deck the best I can : ) Here is another preview of what the deck might look like:

sunshinelen_pos_2_zpsccsiuvmv.jpg

I'll upload larger book and clover images soon, I just want to take slightly better lit photos. Thanks again!