Need Spread for Decision/Life Changer

iAmRiotEyes

Does anyone have any suggestions for a spread that can point me in the right direction between two choices? They're both life altering, "big" (mostly career oriented) now-or-never things and I made a spread myself but I don't know that it was very effective so I'm looking to you all. These aren't matters to take lightly and it would monstrously suck if I didn't make the right choice.

Help? :(

Chiriku

I do a lot of choices readings for others.

When I use a non-scenic/pips deck or when I want to have more of an idea of general energies, I designate one side of the table to be Choice A, another Choice B, another Choice C, etc, and then lay out 2-3 cards per choice and compare.

When I use a deck with scenic Minors (or when I just want a level of precision/answers as opposed to general energies), I do the same thing only designate specific questions (positions) for each card. When making a spread, all you need do is decide what specific questions you want answers to, and make a position per question.

For instance:

Choice A

Card 1: Financial situation I might face if I choose A
Card 2: Relationship with new boss if I choose job A
Card 3: Effect on my family
Card 4: Effect on my social life
Card 5: Personal/internal challenges I might face
Card 6: Personal/internal growth or benefits

Choice B

Card 1: Financial situation I might face if I choose B
Card 2: Relationship with my new boss..

etc, etc.

If I were you, because this is such a momentous decision for you, I'd include some positions such as "Why I am drawn to this choice above others?" and "What is my underlying fear if I were to make decision X?" In other words, I'd add positions that offer insight into the deeper "whys," not just the "whiches."

Personally, even in my choices readings for myself ( I rarely read for myself), I don't make any decisions based on the reading. It's just to give me different ideas/potential energies. To me, anything that is life-altering should not be decided on the (sole) basis of a reading.

iAmRiotEyes

Personally, even in my choices readings for myself (I rarely read for myself), I don't make any decisions based on the reading. It's just to give me different ideas/potential energies. To me, anything that is life-altering should not be decided on the (sole) basis of a reading.

No I wouldn't base my decision solely on a reading. I feel like I need some unbiased guidance though...

Thank you for the spreads! :)