She is bbbaaaccckkk......

tarotbear

This is what Wikipedia has posted under the heading 'Miss Cleo.'

UrbanBramble

I can't open them (they would decline in value) :joke: , so I am guessing since these boxed sets were created at the 'height' of Mees Cleeo's popularity that they should contain the full VHS ... was there a 'partial VHS' version? These have the deck, book, and VHS tape in them.

Hmm... decline in value from the whopping $2.99 you can get for it on ebay?! LOLZ

tarotbear

I paid more for mine, so clearly it is devaluing at a rate of KNOTS !

That said - those cheap ebay ones don't seem to have the VIDEO and everything...

That will set you back $14.99 !

which is nearer what I paid, so THAT'S OK then :D

The close-up of the box says 'includes instructional video', even if the text does not - but then - not every eBay seller actually has a clue about what they are trying to sell!

I bought 3 of them back in the day - so I am sure I must have paid $4.99 and not $14.99 ...

gregory

The close-up of the box says 'includes instructional video', even if the text does not - but then - not every eBay seller actually has a clue about what they are trying to sell!

I bought 3 of them back in the day - so I am sure I must have paid $4.99 and not $14.99 ...
No - the $14.99 one does - but the ones listed as decks are just the decks !

tarotbear

I had two 'Mees Cleeo - decks only' and I gifted one away; the second (still unopened deck-only) appeared on stage this season on the desk of a character who was a phoney psychic - how appropriate was that? LOL!

No idea what I paid for the 'deck-only' but they were selling them by the case on eBay at the time ....