Transformation Playing Cards?

Chronata

I have several sets right now... but I am currently looking for new or interesting transformation cards to use for fortune telling...

Does anyone have a favorite set...or a source to where to find them?

I have the Nursery Rhymes reprint from 1911, Keys to the Kingdom and the La Tee Da

I would love to find more!

Richard

It's not a transformation deck, but the Pippoglyph is the prettiest deck of ordinary playing cards that I have ever laid eyes on. In its own way, it is as beautiful as the Key to the Kingdom. I bought mine directly from the author. Googling Pippoglyph should get you there.

Bhavana

We just has a thread a few months back, I think it was mostly about the Playing Card Oracles, but it wound up being about transformation decks....here are some of the ones that wound up on my list:

Circus Transformation deck

Inky Dinky cards:
Bag of Bones
Kitten Club
Pack of Dogs
Mermaid Queen

2000 Pips
Birches Beer Company Deck
The Impure Force (Orleanski)
Mythological Zoo
Death on Drugs
Death on Cigarettes
Palladin transformation deck
The Deck of Cards
Wild!
Art for the Earth
Lucky Stack
Toscono
Art Quilt
Colors of the Four Seasons
Scottish Legends
Grimaud Knights of the Round Table

Chronata

Thanks guys! SOOOO many awesome cards!!!

I used to have a pippoglyph, but ended up giving it away in an exchange here...I think I need to acquire another one!

I also really like Lucky Stack...and those Wild Animal hidden images ones!

Bhavana

Thanks guys! SOOOO many awesome cards!!!

I used to have a pippoglyph, but ended up giving it away in an exchange here...I think I need to acquire another one!

I also really like Lucky Stack...and those Wild Animal hidden images ones!

so many of them are SO cool. I had to stop looking, I have enough trouble keeping my tarot buying under control....!

Sword King

I've just been bitten by this bug! It's not so much due to this thread, but after following a link posted elsewhere to the Il Meneghello site, and finding the Tuscano Transformation deck there.

I now have a couple decks on order...

AT is a very dangerous site as far as my wallet goes. ;)