TdM Reading Circle ~ February 2015

UrbanBramble

ooh, my brand new TdM deck is sitting at the post office right now! I'm in, can't wait!

dancing_moon

Welcome, UrbanBramble! :D

LaLaToro

I hesitated this morning because I think I need more experience but my cards won't let me read about anything else. I'm in!

3ill.yazi

I hesitated this morning because I think I need more experience but my cards won't let me read about anything else. I'm in!

I guarantee that you're no more green than me. You could call me Kermit of the TdM.

LaLaToro

Yazi- I've never read for anyone and I've never been read myself! But my cards read that I need to let my hair down and make some new trust circles. I've only made like 15 posts here! Lol, my poor reading partner! I'm excited though.

dancing_moon

Welcome LaLaToro! :)

These Circles are a perfect and safe place to practice your skills, and most people are newbies in TdM here, including myself! Feel free to ask any questions and interact with your partner as much as possible in order to learn as much as you can. Hope you'll enjoy it! :D

Also, please make sure to have 25 posts or subscribe before the Circle begins, so that you can have access to the Reading Exchange forum.

inanna_tarot

me please :)

dancing_moon

Welcome, inanna_tarot! :D

dancing_moon

The sign-up closes in a couple of hours, so if you haven't signed up yet, this is your chance! ;)

dancing_moon

The sign-up is now closed. Stay tuned for the partners' list!