The Brownies: Their Oracle

Freder

A mere three days now before The Brownies Oracle goes on sale. Part of "The Playroom Oracles," which include The Golli Oracle and The Marvelous Oracle of Oz.

www.tarotbyducksoup.com

AJ

Just waiting for a place to click buy it now :)
I've been looking forward to this oracle

lightbug

I want this so badly!! How do the jumbo and poker sized cards work together? these look amazing!

AJ

mine aren't here yet, but I'm curious as an info-junkie, what was the reasoning for the two sizes? I'm guessing the size of the original art?

jcwirish

Just ordered this amazing little deck!! Can't wait to get it!

Does anyone have this yet and want to share your impressions and thoughts?

jcwirish

If no one has seen this great deck yet, click on the blog archives to the right of the deck on the sale page to see lots of different cards. They are really wonderful!

AJ

I'm having fun with them this week, today's Wheel was much food for thought ;)

jcwirish

I'm having fun with them this week, today's Wheel was much food for thought ;)

How are you using the two decks? Are you using one for readings or incorporating them together somehow? I was curious about this. I think I would use the large deck for oracle readings and maybe supplement or clarify a reading with a card or two from the smaller deck. Just a thought. I won't really know until I get them though.

AJ

I'm pulling a small card to enhance whatever the big card is doing. It isn't necessary but makes a change, it isn't something I've ever done before.

I just realized this morning of the blog cards I've pulled I can only find two females
I haven't read any history about Palmer Cox, perhaps Ferder can add some input
There are a number of Asian characters and at least one Indian