Tarot - the open reading, now in paperback

Yoav Ben-Dov

i am happy to announce that my book "Tarot - the Open Reading" is now available through Amazon in a paperback edition (a Kindle version is already available since July)

to read reviews in the Amazon website (and to order the book if you wish), see here (amazon) or here (amazon.co.uk)

what's in the book? history, session dynamics, how to read, symbolic language, detailed treatment of the deck parts, card interpretations, reading examples, tables, and many references to symbols and ideas - modern physics, philosophy, classical iconography, saints and gods, cabbalistic and talmudic ideas.. see a more detailed list in my CBD Tarot de Marseille website.

and here is a nice vignette done by Luis Aguilar for the paperback's publication:

936014_551010204992654_410216670_n.png

Gulliver

Thank you very much for the advise! I'm very glad with your tarot deck and your book is the only one I really want to read regarding TdM's and the background.

gregory

YES :D

Mine is now on the way. :thumbsup:

Wendywu

I have bought the Kindle edition and will have to hope that Santa understands how much I'd like this in paperback :D

Pam O

I just got this and it is an amazing book! Not just for Marseille. I am LOVING the great perspectives. I have not seen this great a book in awhile!!

Wendywu

Yeah - it's great isn't it? I bought the ebook and then was sent the paper copy. Then I bought the app. The paid for version of the app includes chunks of the book and is excellent. The book is one of the clearest I have read for TdM. That plus jmd's Reading the Marseilles, Robert O'Neill's Tarot Symbolism and EE's books (which I find invaluable, informative, huge fun and mind expanding to say the least) form the bedrock of my tarot library and are the only tarot books that live downstairs on the shelves next to my end of the sofa.

All in all, the cards, book and app make a terrific package :)

Gulliver

I'm very impressed too. Unfortunately I couldn't finish reading until now, I'm so busy. But I will write a review anyway...I'm so excited. Though it could take some months until I'm able to write - I can recommend this book wholeheartedly!!!

ivanna

Coincidence or synchronicity, I found this post and the book when I was trying to introduce myself on the TdM and I have just ordered!

swedishfish612

I've ordered this one as well. It will be my first foray into the world of TdM...wheeeee! lol

ivanna

I can't wait to receive the book. I got my first TdM some days ago and I can only shuffle it. I'm not able to do much more than this at the moment
:D