Best crystal for protection when traveling?

Nicehormones

Ever since I got into a four car pile up (my very first accident), I feel unsafe and extremely anxious while driving. I am looking for a crystal that I can maybe keep on my keyring to help make me feel somewhat protected while I'm in my car.
I currently carry an amethyst stone in my pocket at all times for mental clarity and balance.
However, I have never "programmed" any of my stones. I didn't hear of the term until this site. Is this something I should do?

Thanks.

Dusk Till Dawn

For Travel, I use Turquoise. It will actually break, if you are in danger.

MCsea

HI

I keep a small pocket of crystals in my car - just my favourite crystals - my friends.. but in general IMHO For

Travel - Tektite, Elestial Quartz

Safety - Red Calcite, Angelite

Protection - Sapphire, Black Tourmaline, Tiger Eye and Hawks eye

Now I have a long story about my car incident needless to say I feel the Hawks eye (blue tiger eye) saved my son and I from much worse than what happened..

IM not sure I 'program' my crystals but I seek out crystals that are already happy to help me with my desired outcomes.. if that makes sense..

just ask - usually crystals area happy to help

MARINA

NakorTBR

(taken from...http://crystalsandjewelry.com/goodies/metaphysical/crystals/stones-by-use)

Protection (travel): amethyst, aquamarine (travel upon water), chalcedony, garnet, herkimer diamond, jet, malachite (esp when flying), moonstone (travel at sea), mother of pearl (on water), pearl (on water) rainbow moonstone, tigers eye, petalite, yellow jasper

Protection (astral travel): brecciated jasper, kyanite, red jasper, yellow jasper

Nicehormones

Seeker*13* said:
For Travel, I use Turquoise. It will actually break, if you are in danger.

Never heard of that before...

Nicehormones

MCsea said:
HI

I keep a small pocket of crystals in my car - just my favourite crystals - my friends.. but in general IMHO For

Travel - Tektite, Elestial Quartz

Safety - Red Calcite, Angelite

Protection - Sapphire, Black Tourmaline, Tiger Eye and Hawks eye

Now I have a long story about my car incident needless to say I feel the Hawks eye (blue tiger eye) saved my son and I from much worse than what happened..

IM not sure I 'program' my crystals but I seek out crystals that are already happy to help me with my desired outcomes.. if that makes sense..

just ask - usually crystals area happy to help

MARINA

I'm glad you and your son are okay!

missy

Magnesite gemstone

This may sound like an odd recommendation, but I mention it because I suffer from migraines when I travel. I think mine are caused by anxiety. Since you mention anxiety, it made me think of this gemstone.

For migraines and anxiety I would recommend carrying two magnesite tumblestones with you and using them as "worry stones." You can palm them both and they feel pleasing in the hand. They are good for both migraines and anxiety. :) They even look a bit like a brain! Mine are white. I don't know if the color matters.

Nicehormones

missy_ said:
This may sound like an odd recommendation, but I mention it because I suffer from migraines when I travel. I think mine are caused by anxiety. Since you mention anxiety, it made me think of this gemstone.

For migraines and anxiety I would recommend carrying two magnesite tumblestones with you and using them as "worry stones." You can palm them both and they feel pleasing in the hand. They are good for both migraines and anxiety. :) They even look a bit like a brain! Mine are white. I don't know if the color matters.

Thanks, very good suggestion! I too suffer from migraines caused by anxiety.

MCsea

Nicehormones said:
I'm glad you and your son are okay!

Thank you - it was a very weird accident where no one was hurt but the car - well the car didnt make it...
I really put more faith in my crystals after that -

than you for the post - it great to hear the recommendations.

MARINA

minrice

I will also second the suggestion of moonstone. I like to wear my large moonstone pendant when I travel on long trips. I also have quartz crystal that I carry around with me for long travel, I don't know if quartz is specially for travel but it always makes me feel better to have my favorite quartz crystal with me.