Dame Fortune's Wheel Study Group - anyone interested?

sapienza

I'm keen to dedicate some serious time to working with this deck. It's been steadily growing on my lately and I feel like it really deserves to be studied in depth.

I thought I'd just randomly work through the cards, perhaps as they come up in daily draws or whatever. I've got Huson's book which I'm reading as well. I feel like starting a study group might give me a bit more incentive to stay focused :)

Anyone else interested in joining in?

Marchal

I don know whether I can contribute much, but the deck interests me very much, I have and read the book and the expanded LWB.

sapienza

Well, I know there hasn't exactly been a huge response, but I thought I'd start anyway. I'm just going to post on cards that come up for me in daily draws etc so it might be quite random. Please feel free to start your own threads for any cards that you like, but don't forget to send Sulis a PM to let her know so she can add it to the index.

Sun thread is here.

Six of Batons thread is here.

Look forward to hearing your comments :)

Bernice

Ooops, just found this thread. Yes, I'm interested. It's a vibrant deck and I love the minor cards. Not too sure about the elemental associations - but I can live with them :)

Bee.

palzom

me too

Hey, All. I just ordered this deck, and I'm psyched about getting started with it. Could we persnaps revive this thread?

I've never worked with a non-RWS-based deck on any regular basis. The deck I use most often for personal matters is Zerner-Farber / Enchanted Tarot, which is lush and uses pastels extensively. I'm psyched to use something that is more bright and cutting.

-P

Silver Crow

I have this one on the way and would love to join in.

Ambergree

I second reviving this plz.

I just became compatible enough with it to understand the majority of the cards and I want to learn more from other users.

palzom

Maybe we could do so by relating the deck to Huson's book. I just gave it to a friend/ex of mine for his birthday last night. He was excited.

What might be some good ways to organize the thread around relating the deck to the book?