Bicycle/Ellusionist & other dark playing card decks

paulrosk

Now you did it!

Boy oh boy, now you did it! I had to did out my boxes and started going through my collection of "stored away" decks. Just to "play" with decks I haven't handled in a while. Thanks ..

Rhinemaiden

paulrosk said:
Boy oh boy, now you did it! I had to did out my boxes and started going through my collection of "stored away" decks. Just to "play" with decks I haven't handled in a while. Thanks ..

that'll keep you busy for awhile! have FUN! :D

Le Fanu

Just written a brief review of the Dead Eyes deck on my blog if anyone's interested...

Essjay

Le Fanu said:
Just written a brief review of the Dead Eyes deck on my blog if anyone's interested...

Great review - I like them more now I've seen them properly. They are quite scary!

Aulruna

Wow!! What is everyone doing with that many cards??

(I only got the Anne Stokes, which was a gift, and the Tragic Royalty, which I treat as a novelty deck...)

Le Fanu

Essjay said:
Great review - I like them more now I've seen them properly. They are quite scary!
Could you see both pictures?

Essjay

Le Fanu said:
Could you see both pictures?

Yes! I mean, the backs sounded gory when I heard what they were of but the photos on your blog have a sort of old-time historical document look to them if that makes sense. It wasn't anywhere near as gory as I feared!

Aulruna

What can I say. Mailman just brought me the Alchemy England and Guardians.

Le Fanu

Aulruna said:
What can I say. Mailman just brought me the Alchemy England and Guardians.
And? Impressions? I am still in love with my aged 1800s and morbid Karnival Dead Eyes. I think I'll stick with these ones!