Druidcraft Roundup! - study group discussion thread

Nagual24

It arrived!

Hi everyone, this my first post to this site. I just picked up my copy of the Druid Craft Tarot and man am I excited!!! I can't wait to finish work so I can spend all night with the deck and book. I am new to tarot and am really excited about my journey forward. This deck is absolutely beautiful. I've loved it since I saw it when it first came out but for some reason didn't venture further into learning tarot. The time has now arrived for me to do so. I look forward to sharing in the discussions on this site. Any recommendations or hints or tips for someone new to tarot much appreciated.
Walk in Beauty,
Nagual24

geministar

I received this deck in the mail the other day and I absolutely love it too! I cant wait to get started in the study group and comment on the different cards.

I hope to post regularly in this section. It also helps to learn more about each of the cards.

GoddessArtemis

Come One, Come ALL! *Druidcraft Study Group*

We're getting this study group going again, but since it has been inactive for so long, many of you may not think to stop by and look at the new posts coming up in the group. However, I hope all of you familiar with, or curious about the deck can stop by and share your input, so that we can enrich one another once more.

Come one, come all!

GA :D

alphamatrix

Newbie :)

I've been around looking at this group for a few months, but only just joined the forums this week.
I absolutely love my deck, I spent about three years keeping my eyes out for a deck that felt right, and fell in love with this one the minute I saw it.

I was hoping it's be okay to start up another discussion thread? I noticed the Princess of Pentacles hasn't been done yet and would ove to read people's ideas of her...

Sulis

alphamatrix said:
Newbie :)

I've been around looking at this group for a few months, but only just joined the forums this week.
I absolutely love my deck, I spent about three years keeping my eyes out for a deck that felt right, and fell in love with this one the minute I saw it.

I was hoping it's be okay to start up another discussion thread? I noticed the Princess of Pentacles hasn't been done yet and would ove to read people's ideas of her...

Hi Alphamatrix,

Welcome to Aeclectic :) and to the DruidCraft Study group.

Just dive in and start a thread if you want to - anyone can begin a study group thread.

The list of threads in this group so far can be found at the top of the forum in the 'index thread'.
The Princess of Pentacles has already been discussed but feel free to add to the discussion.

Index thread
Princess of Pentacles

autumnsdaughter

Hi, I love this deck (though my little hands can hardly shuffle it) and I will sporadically post- whenever I get a new insight. Looking forward to studying this deck in more detail!

BlackMoon

even if I'm late.
can I join the study group?

crazy raven

Absolutely :) Right now it's you and me...cutiecutie going to join us April.

Welcome!!

BlackMoon

very tnx :-d