Can a chart be telling you something different than the original question ?

Sharla

Im asking this because, the chart i cast earlier today is at zero degrees, so not really readable anyway, but been looking at it still as also the quesited significator is at 29 degrees Libra being in the via combusta placement, and also all there are common signs on all four angles.

So i think this chart is not answering my question directly, but is telling me something else regarding the person in question.

Is this possible for a chart to do this ?

My understanding of when you cast a chart, is that it is giving you a snapshot of the situation at present, which im thinking is what's happened here.

Minderwiz

Your right, the chart is almost certainly not radical because of the Ascendant. The 29 degree significator not only tells you that things aren't good with whoever or whatever is signified but also that any aspect forming will likely perfect after a sign change. Circumstances need to change for a valid answer to be given... Now is not the time for this question.

The angles are often in signs of the same quality and you shouldn't read anything into that, at least for the moment.

Sharla

Yes your right, all the angles are cadent.

I asked the question you advised me to ask, on if he was being truthful with me about K.

Regarding another chart i cast though today (yes i know, another one) on if he was going to contact me this week. Its another early asc of 1 degrees, but i've still looked anyway.

He's ended up being jupiter and im mercury this time (at 29 degrees)....BUT in the 7th house is saturn and venus (close to angle), with jupiter (him) in mutual reception with venus by rulership, making an applying sextile aspect of a close orb of 2 degrees....now i very much doubt his wife is venus, so its obviously this K.

And me being 29 degrees is the ending of me and him now.

I actually felt sorry for him, before doing this next chart......i thought he was going through a lot of turmoil, obviously not as bad as i thought.

Im sure the moon in this chart though is the collector of light, as she will make a sextile with me at 5 degrees.....but he (jupiter) has already reached venus by then.....so im gathering the moon can't intervene here.

Infact two planets receiving each other by rulership, what does this even mean.....that they are really into each other ? Would this be feeling wise or just for each others own benefits ?

Also if i turn the chart the 11th house ruler is saturn, which is also placed in 7th house......so this could be something serious between them both im guessing.

Or am i jumping the gun here, can venus be my co-significator ?