$th Intuitive reading Oracle Exchange - Mythos and Mooncat2

mythos

Hi Mooncat,

This is just the read starter. I'll pm yuou about the when of my reading for you.

mythos:)

mooncat2

Hi Mythos,

Looking forward to sharing time with you. :D

PS...........just noticed you said you would use the Druid Animals........lovely. I have that deck so you won't need to do any scanning.

I could use the same for you................or would you prefer the Soul cards.

Decisions....decisions. :(

mythos

Hi mooncat,

I'd love the soul cards - I don't know them at all - so it would be good to have something that I am not familiar with. Still, as the reader ... you choose because you will know best intuitively {:)} what feels right at the time.

Here's you reading. Hope that you get something out of it that is of use to you.

"What is the silver lining that I can focus on at the moment?"

The Deck: The Druid Animal Oracle
The Card: Goose

One goose stands in the foreground, another goose floats upon the water, a five-petalled white flower and a blackberry with their leaves and canes and prickles grace the bottom left hand corner.

I feel so warm looking at these berries. Behind the swimming goose are young green reeds, the sky is pale blue with cloudiness, some with violet edges and a moon/sun image. A flight of geese in v-formation heads away from the left foreground. They wing their way into the centre of the card, flying confidently and instinctively along their flight-life path. To the right behind the standing goose – I want to call these ducks … that feels right, are leaves from a low tree. The foreground right corner has a gooseberry vine.

Silver lining, silver lining … it is to do with the blackberries. The goose may walk into the brush, and not duck, and prickles may scratch her but to gain all the goodness of the fruits of life and the purity of the flower – five-petalled life image, one needs to be willing and prepared to throw off the odd scratch. Everything good that comes comes with small or large prickles. How large is in our minds, not in the situation – we can reduce them to a mere fast-healing scratch or make them huge and painful with our minds – or we can reduce them to nothing. For all things to come to fruition we need to accept the prickles – make them small, and glory in the sweetness and juiciness of life, its purity and its growth. Then we fly into a future with our lives in order, aware of our supports, and the formation of life’s patterns. All is well.

Hugs and :love:

mooncat2

:) Mythos, thank you...............that is a lovely reading.........and it's very, very good. No dragons or high flying eagles for me.........just little ol' Goose.

I don't have time to do your feedback now although I'd love to but I will tell you about the 'ducks'. I have been thinking about ducks constantly lately. I'm working with the Sabian Symbols which I love and keep telling myself I must make time to start posting in the study threads. I chose the one I wanted to start with and have been meditating and thinking on it. It is

'A duck pond and its young brood'

The Symbols are words but when I saw Goose it was the same picture I had created in my mind for the Symbol.

Clever you..........you've intuitively picked up on that! :)

I will try the Soul cards for you............they still make me very nervous. I bought them to help with intuitive work...........they have no LWB, no keywords , no nothing.......just a card with a picture ........scary stuff!

mythos

I kept getting the word 'duck' come into my mind ... now it makes sense. How cool is that?:)

mooncat2

Hello Mythos,

For your reading I drew one Soul card............I’ve attached a scan so you can look at it.

The description..............a figure sits, head in hands, on a steep hillside. Below is sparkling water , all around the sky, deep purple, violet and pink. The figure’s head is surrounded by a circle of yellow and orange with black lines like spokes on a wheel.

"What is the silver lining that you can focus on at the moment?"

A deep sense of quiet and peace ............to sit on a hillside at night, alone......encircled by the stars and the sky. To feel the self dissolving into insignificance against the immensity of the Universe.................and as this happens also comes the feeling of connectedness...........of understanding that is beyond words.

That is how this card makes me feel..............Solitude and connection!

The path of your external life is steep and not always easy yet this hillside, although rocky, is suffused with pink..........with love.............nurturing and caring for others is a major role for you but you’ve also come to understand how that can deplete and drain you................how important it is to refresh and re energise by taking time for yourself.

Your silver lining comes from these times.................you know how to use solitude, aloneness, well...................understand it is a gift . When you are free from outer responsibility you seek to replenish your spirit by looking in another direction.
I look at the bright wheel.................it reminds me of a beacon sending out light signals...............connecting up with other beacons. Each alone but connected.........enriching each others lives ..........the waves of purples and pinks, communication, love and spirituality.
Air waves and internet connections. :)

This is what you are being asked to focus on..............allowing yourself this time without feeling you ‘should ‘be doing something else. Self nurturing.............so important and necessary for your own wellbeing, it creates wholeness and balance and replenishes mind, body and soul .

I hope this is relevant to you, Mythos.............I struggle a bit sometimes with finding the right words to express what I’m feeling especially with these cards.

:love:

Attachments

• Soul card 118.JPG
    Soul card 118.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 63

mythos

Oh WOW! More feedback when I can get my chin off the floor. Incredible. So the Fool doesn't have to leap ... just slide and sit and enjoy the experience in blissful solitude at his/her own pace - staying connected with the world s/he is leaving. Amazing. Thanks so much!

mooncat2

Hi Mythos, :)

Thank you again for a lovely reading............you were quite right, sometimes we do need reminding of our silver linings because they are ordinary everyday things we tend to take for granted. This reading really made me smile ....I recognised myself immediately. Very good!! :)

The Deck: The Druid Animal Oracle
The Card: Goose

One goose stands in the foreground, another goose floats upon the water, a five-petalled white flower and a blackberry with their leaves and canes and prickles grace the bottom left hand corner.

I feel so warm looking at these berries. Behind the swimming goose are young green reeds, the sky is pale blue with cloudiness, some with violet edges and a moon/sun image. A flight of geese in v-formation heads away from the left foreground. They wing their way into the centre of the card, flying confidently and instinctively along their flight-life path. To the right behind the standing goose – I want to call these ducks … that feels right, are leaves from a low tree. The foreground right corner has a gooseberry vine.

Silver lining, silver lining … it is to do with the blackberries. The goose may walk into the brush, and not duck, and prickles may scratch her but to gain all the goodness of the fruits of life and the purity of the flower – five-petalled life image, one needs to be willing and prepared to throw off the odd scratch. Everything good that comes comes with small or large prickles. How large is in our minds, not in the situation – we can reduce them to a mere fast-healing scratch or make them huge and painful with our minds – or we can reduce them to nothing. For all things to come to fruition we need to accept the prickles – make them small, and glory in the sweetness and juiciness of life, its purity and its growth. Then we fly into a future with our lives in order, aware of our supports, and the formation of life’s patterns. All is well.
My silver lining is all around me...........everyday.........my home, my family, my animals, the land upon which I live. It is my stability and my security but sometimes, Mother Goose gets weary of the responsibilities and the calls on her time and wants to fly free. I have to constantly remind myself that this is the life I have created with a great deal of love .......it is my life pattern and I would be lost without it. Like the blackberries.......the harvest of my life is a blessing I need to remember each day.
I know I have the tendency to make the prickles 'huge and painful'..........I like the advice because you're right.........I have as much power to make them small as I do to build them out of proportion. Nothing much else I can add...........it's perfect little portrait .

Blessings :love:

mythos

mooncat2 said:
The path of your external life is steep and not always easy yet this hillside, although rocky, is suffused with pink..........with love.............nurturing and caring for others is a major role for you but you’ve also come to understand how that can deplete and drain you................how important it is to refresh and re energise by taking time for yourself.

You are spot on, nurturing and caring for others in a major role in my life, and I do become depleted and drained. Taking time for myself is absolutely essential, hence I live very much as a hermit.

mooncat2 said:
Your silver lining comes from these times.................you know how to use solitude, aloneness, well...................understand it is a gift. When you are free from outer responsibility you seek to replenish your spirit by looking in another direction.

For me this is tarot, study and painting – particularly the latter, which combines the former two. Mind you, I have always found solitude a blessing, and have only rarely felt alone when I am alone.

mooncat2 said:
I look at the bright wheel.................it reminds me of a beacon sending out light signals...............connecting up with other beacons. Each alone but connected.........enriching each others lives ..........the waves of purples and pinks, communication, love and spirituality.
Air waves and internet connections. :)

The Wheel is also my creativity card…. I will now always see it like a crown of light. It enriches me, and it seems that through it I enrich others – this always surprises me, but gives me joy too. Mercury is very prevalent in my natal chart – quadruple Virgo – with Virgo also in its home planet of Mercury – so communication – airwaves - the internet LOL – are like the blood of life. And, of course, Virgo rules the Hermit – one who requires solitude for regeneration.

mooncat2 said:
This is what you are being asked to focus on..............allowing yourself this time without feeling you ‘should ‘be doing something else. Self nurturing.............so important and necessary for your own wellbeing, it creates wholeness and balance and replenishes mind, body and soul .

Yes, yes, yes and quadruple ‘yes’! This is so accurate. It describes exactly how I replenish myself. I pace and organise my life so that I have enough ‘alone’ time in which I can create, read, study, communicate, rest. It really is only when I have a creative block that I find that this doesn’t work – or at least, I lose sight of it. But, I did a reading on my current creative block, and the Fool appeared but seemed not to fit – seeing this soul card, which reminds me of the fool, but one who is aware of her connection to the all – who doesn’t leap blindly, but slides down the hill, stopping to immerse herself in the fact that all exists in harmony and balance – was like seeing a vision of the fool how she was meant to be seen, in my reading.

Your reading has lightened my load considerably, and came at exactly the moment when it was needed. I am ill at the moment (I have chronic illness but those I have learned to live with and manage – in large part through using solitude and alone time for self-nurturing), but I have gotten sick on top of that – nothing major – a sinus infection… but it threw me off completely. In it, I lost sight of what I need – of the silver lining – and you have helped me re-connect. Such a beautiful card, and such an accurate reading.

I can’t thank you enough.:love:

Hugs