What's the Postman Bringing You? 2010 Part 2

Tarot Orat

Altena said:
Today I ventured out to the mailbox to find the gorgeous second edition Chronatarot(LOVE it) as well as a note telling me that there's a large package waiting for me at the post office.

Hm, I sent a you a very large package...I hope this is it!

My Tarot of Prague arrived today! Gorgeous deck, I've only begun to go through it, every card has so much to look at. YAY! Thank you so much, Altena :)

Manda

I won a Vision Tarot and New Orleans Voodoo Tarot from ebay. It IS better when you win it! :D

Flaxen

I'm waiting for the Phantomwise majors which was a big treat to myself as well as kipper cards.

The Guided Hermit

I was immediately enabled when I saw someone in the previous version of this thread had bought the Kazanlar. I scored a copy on E-bay at a tremendous price. http://taroteca.multiply.com/photos/album/136/Kazanlar

I'm also expecting a copy of the Golden Tarot of the Renaissance and then, in a trade with AT member ncharge, a copy of the Old English Tarot.

Yowza!

Starlight23

I'm so excited, I just received The Robin Wood and Mystic Faerie! Can't wait to get started!

Starshower

I'm eagerly awaiting my long longed-for Shadowscapes. (Not yet dispached.)

carcinya

I ordered the Druidcraft tarot and the Druid Animal oracle decks yesterday!

Since I ordered the Druidcraft deck from Amazon.co.jp, I should receive it today, yay! :)

Moona

Shadowscapes in a couple of days and Nusantara in a couple of weeks, I hope. Both will be interesting in different ways.

WyrdRaven

I am waiting for Tarot of the Trance and Robert Place's Vampire Tarot to arrive from Amazon. Can hardly wait to play with them!

Dusk Till Dawn

Finally! My 1.ed. Prague arrived! Was super Duper Packaged! Thank you Quester!Still waiting for the Minute. But maybe things are looking up now.