What's the Postman Bringing You? - Part 4

Eyebright

Today I received the Sharman-Casselli that I bought off ebay for a song as well as the delightful Ferrets and William Blake 2nd edition from the wonderful Pam O. Looking forward to marvelling over them this weekend!

OctoberGwen

Le Fanu said:
oh and a couple of books "A History of Phantoms, Ghouls and Spirits of the Dead" and a history of Hanging/public executions 15th-18th Century :bugeyed:

Oo, those sound intriguing!

I have a limited Baba VR Queen Cups bag coming; a black velvet Sulis bag for my Attuned deck; a might-be-pirated-but-I-hope-not Tarocchi Fiabeschi from Hong Kong; a yellow Quartz sphere & a copy of Discover Your Psychic Type from rachelcat; and my :heart:singing bowl:heart: from Bodhisattva. Oh, and a pair of black Steve Madden boots bought on clearance. :D

Le Fanu

OctoberGwen said:
Oo, those sound intriguing!

I have a limited Baba VR Queen Cups bag coming; a black velvet Sulis bag for my Attuned deck;
I'm not sure of much in life, but one thing I do know is that at any given time, either you or I have a baba or Sulis bag on the way...

Did I post that my Ltd edition Sollone Tarocchi Lombardo arrived?

OctoberGwen

Le Fanu said:
I'm not sure of much in life, but one thing I do know is that at any given time, either you or I have a baba or Sulis bag on the way...

LOL, yes. True. Do you think we need therapy?

Le Fanu said:
Did I post that my Ltd edition Sollone Tarocchi Lombardo arrived?

If you did, I missed it. How do you like it?

Le Fanu

OctoberGwen said:
If you did, I missed it. How do you like it?
Nice, very much a pre-Meneghello production. They have moved the goalposts for historic deck Ltd edition production. This is a copy of the Soprafino from 1981 so the colours are different. It's very nice though...

kalliope

I'm waiting for the Minchiate Al Leone, from Ebay. The seller (from Spain) says it can take a month or two for it to make its way to the States! :bugeyed: I guess it's an opportunity to learn patience...

Promise

I've got a Vision Tarot on the way, soon. I only ordered and paid yesterday, so it will probably be Monday before it's officially "on the way".

That's all. I haven't really been buying much lately.

cardlady22

I have received these today:

Star+Gate cards (oracle)
Tarot of Trees deck & book

Choice Centered Tarot by Gail Fairfield

I can't remember if I posted here, but a few days ago, I got

Ricklef's Tarot Affirmations
Jana Riley's Tarot Dictionary and Compendium

Silenus Tarot RCVD 3/30

Olympus Tarot (LoS) RCVD 3/31
Titania's Star Tarot RCVD 3/31

Oracle of Shadows and Light RCVD 3/31

Pearls Of Wisdom, 2nd edition RCVD 4/2
Tarot of the Sidhe (from jcwirish) RCVD 4/2

Lord of the Rings Oracle Game RCVD 4/4

Eyebright

I have the Hanson-Roberts winging its way to me...aaaand I bought my first Thoth today! Very excited to start working with and learning this deck. It can't get here fast enough!

la-luna

recieved a Florentino Minchiate deck (not the LS one)