The Plutonian Oracle

Eva4

Hi, I wanted to share some images from a deck I've been working on this past year. It's a simple deck in appearance but I'm hoping it can be complex for those that want that. These are finalized images, black and white art that I've done in bitmap and Illustrator. I'm pretty new at this, and so it's taken me a long time to get these images together. I am thinking of posting images here for those who do not feel comfortable linking outside of AT. My blog covers the creation process as well as my plans for the deck. However, please feel free to leave me any comments or questions in this thread. Thank you!

Eva

http://theplutoniandiaries.blogspot.com

pageofswords9110

Congrats ! You know how much I love this deck

PeopleWillBeYou

Hi! Just stopping by to say I love your oracle deck, it's very unique and I know I always ask to get a reading from it! xD keep up the good work!

Eva4

Hey People! thank you for all your support as well! Happy to hear it has been a unique deck and experience. Always a pleasure to read for you! ��

danieljuk

I love seeing you read in threads with them Eva! good luck with the deck, I love the idea! :thumbsup:

Eva4

I love seeing you read in threads with them Eva! good luck with the deck, I love the idea! :thumbsup:

Thank you, danieljuk! I'm so glad you like the thread. It truly has been an awesome journey with this deck. And yes, hoping to have it available next year! šŸ˜‰

Eva4

Hi all, I have posted some new images of my deck at my blog. Happy New Years!