2 of Pentacles for Timing

The_Hydra

It could very well mean that you just need to accept that things are in motion all the time and that trying to pin things down to a specific point in time, you're best served by just going with the flow and accepting what "is" a day at a time.
Very valid interpretation as well...

magicjack

So the cards are like, "It happens when it happens?"

I think Grizabella sort of explained what I meant. Im not sure this card can explain a specific time because it's really a card about change and movement never stopping. Remember it also signifies infinity or has the infinity sign in it. It sounds to me like your getting your answer. Yea, it happens when it happens. LOL Bad answer but that's how I see it.

The_Hydra

I think Grizabella sort of explained what I meant. Im not sure this card can explain a specific time because it's really a card about change and movement never stopping. Remember it also signifies infinity or has the infinity sign in it. It sounds to me like your getting your answer. Yea, it happens when it happens. LOL Bad answer but that's how I see it.

Yeah everyone in this thread gave me a lot to go on. And hey sometimes my decks give me sassy answers.

Thanks everyone for your input!