Hand them over please ;)

WolfSpirit

*puts some nice odorous things in the fridge for the Friggin' Bureau of Indigestion eehhh Investigations to stick their nose into*

*meanwhile goes off with some colourful boxes and bags to...no I can't tell that :D*

Nina*

Elven said:
Oh, and reading for you with my ONLY deck - a tall dark mysterious stranger will be arriving at your place VERY SOON in fancy dress with a spray bottle.
FINALLY :)
Several in here have made readings for me... telling me about this dark stranger and marriage.
Handsome, I assume?!
Ehhhrmmm... and a man... I hope...?!

they never mentioned the spray bottle though

:D
xxx
Nina

bladeraven

*hums to herself as she stuffs some more dirty diapers in the wastebasket and walks off with a sly smile*

Nina*

Bladeraven said:
*hums to herself as she stuffs some more dirty diapers in the wastebasket and walks off with a sly smile*
This is happening a little too often... Now, Bladeraven... I would like to see those diapers, please!

bladeraven

Ninamagic said:
This is happening a little too often... Now, Bladeraven... I would like to see those diapers, please!

Sure thing....have to warn you..Grasshopper has been REALLY sick and going through diapers because of that...here's the wastebasket you can smell for yourself......*gets ready to hand the pile of diapers over then sprays air freshener at Nina and takes off running to Elven's home clutching the wastebasket filled with dirty diapers*

WalesWoman

My itty bitty Fairy Tarot has fluttered into my daughters heart, since it's so cute and fits her little hands perfectly. She's loved it ever since I got it from my Valentine... so one less for you.

My son thinks it's only fair then, that he gets the N.A., which is fine with me, I'd have given it away as gladly as it was given to me.

I'm not overly attached to the Sacred Rose, tho' it is a fine, fine deck. I can sacrifice that one if I must... but the rest...

M-G was my first love, lost my Tarot virginity to him... but, but, but... I don't give up old loves so easily. Or any of them actually, even when I'm not in love with them anymore.

But Legends and Druidcraft is something else altogether and I live in country they can relate to and lose themselves in. Go ahead, come and try to get them, but you'd better keep an eye out for some hungry bears while you wander about in the woods. Those two decks come with their own protective bears, serpents and lions and love me very, very much.
Mwaha ha ha ha

huredriel

Love this thread ... although since I don't know anything about tarot .... I can't have any decks to give up ... now can I!

And Nina, handsome? But of course ;)

bladeraven

huredriel said:
Love this thread ... although since I don't know anything about tarot .... I can't have any decks to give up ... now can I!

And Nina, handsome? But of course ;)

*Picks under huredriel's bed* hey what's this?? *Pulls out a storage box*

huredriel

*cough splutter* - that's full of books and old spiders, you don't want to open that, now do you!!!

looks menacingly over and considers which karate move to pull

bladeraven

*shoves her wastebasket filled with dirty diapers under huredriel's bed and walks off humming*

Some reason I can't make it past the bars Elven has on the residence......Elven, not nice...I even did the secret knock on the door....