Offering to Help find your Soul/Personality/Year Card

wind

This is great Tabi, can you help me too?

I am born on 8th of March 1978.

Thank you a lot!
love
wind

Pietra

Thanks! But...

tabi said:
Your Soul and Personality card is one in the same; it adds up to 8 which depends on which school you follow. Either Strength or Justice; I've learned the RWS so for me it is Strength.

Your Year card, I use your birthday not the beginning of the year, is 9 The Hermit.

Thank you, Tabi. But, I don't know how to work with this information. Why is important to know this cards? How this information can help me? I read here at AT something about the soul card and personality card... But, I don't really know how can I use this information. I am sorry for my complete ignorance here!

Shade

ooooh this was one of those charts I remember having issues with in Tarot for Yourself.

My birthday is April 20, 1981

Charmy

tabi said:
Hey Charmy, your Soul and Personality card is the same which is 8. If you use RWS formatting it is Strength, Thoth or TdM it is Justice.

Your Year card is: 10 The Wheel of Fortune.

Thank you Tabi, I appreciate your help :) I always had an inkling it was Strength for my soul card at least! Glad to see my hunch was right.

Thanks again,
Charmy.

strangebrew

How very kind of you....thanks!!

October 29, 1958.

x

tabi

GoddessArtemis said:
Hi tabi. Thank you. But I was wondering..isn't my Personality card Judgment?

Can you share how you got these cards, the method, I mean?

GA

03+07+1972=1982
1+9+8+2=20
2+0=2

Well hell you're right GA, sorry about that I was in a rush last night as I was leaving. Again sorry.

tabi

elysia said:
hi! could you tell me my cards as well? my birthday is september 30, 1985

greets and thanks!

Soul/Personality is 8 (use which format your comfortable with.)

Year is 12 The Hanged Man

tabi

Eowyn said:
How great, Tabi!!!

I was puzzled by those threads about soul year personality cards... this would be nice to know!

September 8th, 1979.

Thanks in advance ;)

Soul/Personality Card 7 The Chariot

Year is 8, RWS is Strenght/ TdM-Thoth is Justice

tabi

wind said:
This is great Tabi, can you help me too?

I am born on 8th of March 1978.

Thank you a lot!
love
wind

Soul/Personality 9 The Hermit

Year Card is 11 Justice/Strength

tabi

Pietra said:
Thank you, Tabi. But, I don't know how to work with this information. Why is important to know this cards? How this information can help me? I read here at AT something about the soul card and personality card... But, I don't really know how can I use this information. I am sorry for my complete ignorance here!

Truthfully most believe that it really isn't all that important, but if you do a reading for yourself you can see if you're going to come up against an obstacle from your Year card or Soul card.

Also if you're going a reading for someone else you could see where they are going to need help getting through their obstacles. Or someone to celebrate with when they get through them ;)