Approaching The Unapproachable Person Spread

Glass Owl

Using sweet_intuition's "Go Get 'em Tiger" spread as a starting point, I came up with the following spread for a situation where I needed to figure out the best way to approach a friend (sometimes foe :) ) regarding a misunderstanding.

Approaching The Unapproachable Person Spread (10) by Glass Owl

** **10 ****
8 *** *****9
6 ******** 7
4 ****** **5
2*** 01** *3

1. The present situation with this other person
2. What you think of him/her currently
3. What he/she thinks about you currently

4. What you expect from him/her currently (hopes or fears)
5. What he/she expects from you currently (hopes or fears)

6. What is the best way to approach him/her at this time?
7. What should I know about him/her when speaking with this person?
8. What can I do at this time that would help in communicating with him/her? (This would make a good impression/improve the relationship.)
9. What is the worst thing I can do at this time? (This would make a bad impression, negatively affect the relationship.)
10. Future outlook

mahjong

This is a perfect spread for me right now.I will try it out and post the results.Thanks 'Glass owl' :)

Barbaras Ahajusts

Oh! I like this spread. Thank you, very much. I used it with the Avalon oracle & it was very informative.

I think I will print it up and put it on my Orphalese program. (If it's ok to do that?) http://orphalese.net/tour_decks.aspx?chosenculture=en This is the link to Orphalese if you want to know what it is.

Thanks again, for sharing it!

Barbara

afrosaxon

This is an excellent thread! I tried it out and it was pretty revealing.

Good job! :thumbsup:

T.

NightVision

I just used this spread and it is excellently designed. It gave me some very useful insights too. Thank you Glass Owl.