The Distant Past Tarot by Jeri Totten

CharlotteK

Such a beautiful deck!! I just HAD to order it!!!
Me too. Love the imagery. I ordered it about a week ago for shipping to the UK, so eagerly awaiting it now!

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Dee Ell

Why does that font give me hives...

I don't mind the deck that font just drive me up the wall.

This reminds me of the failed Symbolist Deck

Are you saying the font reminds you of the other deck? Or is this a separate statement? Strange - you must have some subconscious association with it bc I'm also a graphic designer and it doesn't bother me at all! (and I know exactly what you mean about certain fonts making something unreadable/unusable)

MoonGypsy

i rather like the font...and i am really looking forward to receiving
this lovely deck. <3

Gwynydd

I think this deck is just gorgeous! I definitely plan to get it, I'm just undecided about size. I love the idea of a 'safe' feeling deck for nervous querants. Just looking at the colours seems to feel soothing.

delizt

I do love this deck, I purchased it when it first came out. It's a poker sized deck, but I have been in touch with the artist and she tells me she is also working on larger sizes...

delizt

The artist just released two new sizes for this deck, tarot sized and large, I'm so pleased as I find this deck just delightful!! I'm looking forward to it in tarot size❤️

Madrigal

The artist just released two new sizes for this deck, tarot sized and large, I'm so pleased as I find this deck just delightful!! I'm looking forward to it in tarot size❤️

Thank you for the heads up. I was hesitating previously due to the smaller size but now I'm seriously tempted. It reminds me a tiny bit of the VR. And it's borderless! Thanks MG for the initial alert :D

Sassyinkpen

I just recently saw this one linked somewhere, or posted in a blog, and I'm totally in awe. I think it's just beautiful. It's definitely on my wish list.

Now that I'm looking at it....it would be my first borderless deck. Well. Now I have to get it to see what all the fuss about borderless is. :D