A Crystal Ball...

Pumpkin

She came today. Just beautiful!!

I opened it and said to my husband wow look at the rainbows. He said, "oh, it's a reading rainbow." Sing it like the tv show. lol

Here she is. :D

Attachments

• newCB.jpg
    newCB.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 114

wumpkie

She's beautiful, you are really lucky :)

Alta

Pumpkin, this is a lovely one! Well done.

This is making me feel better about my rather impulsive purchase two weeks ago.

HearthCricket

She is just lovely, Pumpkin! I am so happy for you! She reminds me a lot of Miranda and I think you will get a lot of fun out of her! Enjoy!

celticnoodle

pumpkin said:
She came today. Just beautiful!!

I opened it and said to my husband wow look at the rainbows. He said, "oh, it's a reading rainbow." Sing it like the tv show. lol

oh pumpkin, she is beautiful! congratulations!!! i am sure she will bring many messages to you---in the picture, she does seem to sing, doesn't she?

Little Hare

I just came home from a fair with a huge golden calcite ball :D :heart: I couldn't walk away from it and the best thing is i got it at suppliers price.... i can't wait to see how it will work with my rose quartz ball and the clear quartz i have on layby.

I'm such a happy crystal bunny

:heart:

Little Hare

Pumpkin

Stunning... I see angel wings in her

Pumpkin

peace_pixie said:
I just came home from a fair with a huge golden calcite ball :D :heart: I couldn't walk away from it and the best thing is i got it at suppliers price.... i can't wait to see how it will work with my rose quartz ball and the clear quartz i have on layby.

I'm such a happy crystal bunny

Wow, that must be gorgeous.

Thanks everyone. I just love my new crystal ball.

Little Hare

Sharing pictures

For Pictures of my babies :D

Click the website in my profile it will take you to my live journal and its the first post :D The photos were taken with my camera phone as my mother's digital camera's batteries are being charged up

Pumpkin

They are both beautiful!!

Can't wait to see your crystal ball once you get it home. :)