The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck: The Sequel!!!

All Is One

For those of us *ahem* who are technically mentally impaired, could you tell me again how to enter the raffle?

I've been the idiot in this project long enough to have become quite shameless.

gregory

WHEN I post a raffle thread, you will buy chances. You will be informed. Feareth not. The Granny will Sort it !

No point till I have everything ready to win !

ETA post of missing and so on is updated.

Grizabella

I think a short history of the way this wonderful deck came about might also be important to add to the LWB, don't you? I think Feretian is the one who came up with the idea of it and then all of you others have worked so hard to make it happen. All of you need to be mentioned in the introduction, don't you think?

Of course, it's highly likely that someone way more on the ball than me has already thought of that, but just in case not----- :)

gregory

Grizabella said:
I think a short history of the way this wonderful deck came about might also be important to add to the LWB, don't you? I think Feretian is the one who came up with the idea of it and then all of you others have worked so hard to make it happen. All of you need to be mentioned in the introduction, don't you think?

Of course, it's highly likely that someone way more on the ball than me has already thought of that, but just in case not----- :)
Oh crap. })

OK, will add...... :)

Cat*

gregory said:
Missing CARDS:

3 Swords (2 - to be done by Aulruna)
One four cups (Ferry misidentified a card here !) to be redone by rhombchick
and one Happy Mouse (truelighth to do)
Status lists linked in post #1 updated accordingly.

Umbrae's LWB entry has also arrived and is now in the list.

Do we have lark's LWB entries? My lists say they were with Feretian, but since we're double and triple-checking everything anyway... If you send them to me or post them here, gregory, I'll add them to my lists so everything is in one place. :)

Grizabella said:
I think a short history of the way this wonderful deck came about might also be important to add to the LWB, don't you?
Wonderful idea! I believe most of the history is already in the first Nonny Deck thread (which is also linked in post #1 of this thread), so it just needs to be summarized in gregory-speak. ;)

And don't forget to mention the original A. Nonny Mouse project that inspired the whole thing! (Not that I'd think you would...)

By the way, do we have an official title already? I like "The A. Nonny Mouse Deck" (without the "Promotional"). And what about a title card for the decks? I still have a couple of blank cards... *hint, hint*

Grizabella

Well, but I didn't conceive of or work on this deck, so the credit really goes to all who have worked so hard on it. Of course it might refer to the project in a sentence or so in a roundabout way about why it was created but all the real credit for its conception and hard work on the deck goes to others.

gregory

Yes, lark's LWB entries are here. Do you want them in the thread or shall I leave them as a surprise ? mythos' Kings were with Feretian and are fine - so mark them as OK.

Cat* if you want to do a title card - go for it - but DO BOTH !

I thought the title WAS the A. Nonny Mouse Deck....

Umbrae's LWB now added to the Myce Book. AllIsOne is writing her own - or says she is - which lets Sebavin out. retrokat has also sent her LWB entry, and grigori is working on his, as is rabble.

ETA grigori's is in.

Still no LWBs from frannie, ravenswing, Feretian (some only missing), and - some of Cat*'s (!!!!!!!)

And of course, Aulruna for the 3 Swords, which isn't done yet so she can't write it yet !

- the LWB has myce page borders..... :love: *giggle*

Cat*

gregory said:
Cat* if you want to do a title card - go for it - but DO BOTH !

I thought the title WAS the A. Nonny Mouse Deck....
Okay, so I'll do two title cards with the name "A. Nonny Mouse Tarot" (I like "Tarot" better than "Deck" because it's more specific). Okay?
Please let me know if I should wait with sending them until you're back, or if you want them in the mail as soon as possible. Also, please let me know your address again. :)

gregory said:
Yes, lark's LWB entries are here. Do you want them in the thread or shall I leave them as a surprise ? mythos' Kings were with Feretian and are fine - so mark them as OK.
[...]
Umbrae's LWB now added to the Myce Book. AllIsOne is writing her own - or says she is - which lets Sebavin out. retrokat has also sent her LWB entry, and grigori is working on his, as is rabble.

Still no LWBs from frannie, ravenswing, Feretian (some only missing), and - some of Cat*'s (!!!!!!!)

And of course, Aulruna for the 3 Swords, which isn't done yet so she can't write it yet !
All my LWB entries are in the by-now-infamous Master Status Lists. Unless I keep missing something (which I would then like to have pointed out in nice, big, friendly letters ;)).

I have marked all LWBs not received yet (for whatever reason) in orange.

Cards not yet safely in gregory's paws (for whatever reason) are marked in red. They will be changed to green as soon as I hear they are in the mail.

gregory said:
the LWB has myce page borders..... :love: *giggle*
Sounds wonderful!

gregory

MY update:
Missing CARDS:

3 Swords (2 - to be done by Aulruna)
One four cups (Ferry misidentified a card here !) to be redone by rhombchick
and one Happy Mouse (truelighth to do)

Missing LWB entries:

Tower (rabble)
Moon (Feretian’s version)

Cups :
Nine (Feretian’s version)

Wands:
5 (Ravenswing)
6 (Feretian’s version)

Swords:
3 (Aulruna, when the cards are done)

Cat - I PMd you my address just the other day - do you REALLY need it AGAIN ? Sure - post the stuff to arrive second week in May, please.

ETA and yes, I see your LWB bits in there now :D I have emailed you the book to date, with a few bits missing.....

Cat*

gregory said:
Cat - I PMd you my address just the other day - do you REALLY need it AGAIN ? Sure - post the stuff to arrive second week in May, please.

ETA and yes, I see your LWB bits in there now :D I have emailed you the book to date, with a few bits missing.....
I thought I had deleted your address, but after some rummaging around I found out that I still have it. So, no need to re-send.

Shipping time for the title cards is noted.

I received your email and will go through the stuff tonight.

I get a feeling that the Myce are scurrying closer and closer to completion of this project! :)