The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck: The Sequel!!!

Cat*

Forgot to post right away due to major exhaustion: The title cards and the rest of the blank cards I had were sent on Monday! May they arrive safely and stay dry all the way!

gregory

Wheeeee ! Rhomb - yours is on the way too, right ? And Aulruna ? And so is Lillie's bag. We are so almost there I can TASTE it !

Netzach

gregory said:
Wheeeee ! Rhomb - yours is on the way too, right ? And Aulruna ? And so is Lillie's bag. We are so almost there I can TASTE it !

Mmmm . . . mouse-flavoured. Delicious!!

canid

{{{{Feretian!!!}}}}} Whot happened? Hey, guys, Mommy Mouse needs a pick-me-up! Let's all gift her something - what say you?

Guiding Cauldron

What a time! I just enjoyed reading trhough and having a catch up around here and it sounds like just in time!! The deck is completed and ready to go?! Clapping hands with glee; I feel like this birthing is about to be completed and cant wait to hold teh "babe" in my arms so to speak :)

Ferety hunny get better soon, much luv and recovery your way xoxo

Grandma Grizy much luv and hugs to you too xoxo

Thank you to all of you for keeping us all up to date on this, it greatly appreciated xoxo

gregory

Cat*'s cards and Lillie's bag are here - I haven't yet had a moment to OPEN either, but all looks well....

That just leaves Aulruna and rhombchick.

ETA I have now opened everything. The cards are fab - and as for the bag -

I HAVE TO WIN THAT RAFFLE !!!!!!!

I could die laughing here. You all SO want it; you have no IDEA.....! (Baba's is absolutely lovely too - but it is extremely beautiful rather than ROTFL funny ;))

gregory

Cat* said:
As promised, I'll write up those. (Thanks for the scans, by the way!)
And did you ????? (I want to print off the LWB for the actual winners....)

Aulruna

Just sent the LWB entry. I hate that part!!!!

My myce have left some time ago for the Channel... with two extra badges for them (I had made buttons from the Ace of Wands, and tought some more stuff to raffle off couldn't hurt).

gregory

OK - Aulruna's cards are on the way; I assume rhombchick's is too; I have Aulruna's LWB bit; that leaves just the two LWB entries that Cat* was to do: Tower and 5 Wands. And then we are ready to roll. :)

Yee har.

(Must contact Ferry about them baskets....)

Eowyn

Done deal. I win one deck, and you greggers win the second deck.