Cary-Yale and Pierpon-Morgan Bergamo trionfi

KnightMove

There are 11 surviving trumps of the Cary-Yale deck, and 14 trumps of the Pierpont-Morgan Bergamo deck are usually attributed to Bonifacio Bembo.

Which of these 11 respectively 14 cards have overlapping motifs, and which motifs are different? (I have done my own comparison, but yet I don't trust it and would prefer expert answers.)

Huck

There are 11 surviving trumps of the Cary-Yale deck, and 14 trumps of the Pierpont-Morgan Bergamo deck are usually attributed to Bonifacio Bembo.

Which of these 11 respectively 14 cards have overlapping motifs, and which motifs are different? (I have done my own comparison, but yet I don't trust it and would prefer expert answers.)

The 11 trumps of Cary Yale Tarocchi are

Spes-Fides-Caritas (as theological virtues)
Fortitudo or Strength (as one of the cardinal virtues)

Empress + Emperor (similar to Queen and King in Chess)
Death + Chariot as cards on which appear horses
Fame (which taken as World occasionally) and Judgment as cards, on which appear towers

Love

according the chess theory:
Love and 7 virtues present the 8 pawns
Pope and Popess might have been the otherwise missing bishops

The 14 Bembo cards are the cards with the numbers (in Tarot de Marseille)

0-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 ... 11-12 ... 20

The six additional cards are:
Star-Moon-Sun (as a triad)
Strength-Temperance as cardinal virtues and World (which in the relevant situation likely was taken as Prudentia, another cardinal virtue, and so formed a second triad)

But perhaps we could keep your questions in one thread, so that we don't get too much threads in the Forum ... :)