Keep seeing Lovers + Wheel of Fortune

Grizabella

Have you tried doing readings with a specific question and named card positions? That always seems to bring the answer into focus very nicely. Just looking at these three cards without any real spread information or anything makes it very hard to tell you the meaning they have, since you say these cards are recurring cards and not from a specific spread.

You need to interpret the cards yourself before we can help you. You need to interpret each of the cards specifically. And if this was your complete reading, then it goes in Your Readings sub-forum and in that case one of the mods will put it there for you. :) The rules for this sub-forum are found right at the top of this page. The banner tells you what you need to do. :)

headincloud

Lovers, wheel, 6C

Could it simply be saying a change of circumstances for the better in the wheel in a love relationship in the lovers with someone from the past in the 6. Lovers and 6C suggests tender feelings.

SunChariot

Hello, I'm a professional reader who's been reading cards for years.
However for some ODD, odd reason I've been asking about this male that I recently reunited with and I have been getting Lovers and Wheel of Fortune for him constantly.

Long story short, we met online, met up, and we parted ways.
1 year later and we recently ran into eachother through coincidence and he is sort of back in my life again. We haven't been talking very much lately, but are my cards telling me something?

I asked how we would progress and I keep getting that darn Lovers + Wheel of Fortune (along with 6 of Cups)
Soulmate? Will this lead to marriage? What is your input?

Yeah it's hard to read for ourselves on relationship issues. :heart:

I'd agree that the cards say that it was not coincidence that you two met up again. It was meant to (destined to) happen. Life send this person back into your life for a good reason, it was not random. The Wheel says that to me. The reason would be related to love, as the Lovers card came up. You are meant to feel love for each other, rekindle a love from the past.

Whether or not this indicates marriage, I couldn't say. I might get that intuitively from the card image,but without it there's no way to say as the question did not ask that. If you want to know that, you could always ask another question about marriage and the next card(s) should then answer that.

Babs

Enlightenment23

What the Wheel of Fortune is trying to tell you is that this relationship will not be stable or consistent.

This could be due to a lot of factors that I am sure you're already aware of - either this could be because one of you travels a lot, or one of you has trouble committing, etc.

Or it could be referring to the nature of the actual relationship where things are up and down all the time. I've seen the Wheel of Fortune for a woman who asked whether her husband will stop drinking alcohol for good, and Wheel of Fortune's answer to that is, "He will for now, but he'll go back to it eventually. It's going to be a never-ending cycle."

Hope this helps