Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Crystals for My Office

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Crystals & Herbs

Citizen

Village Witch 
Citizen

Crystals for My Office

After twenty years of being unemployed, I accepted part-time employment as treasurer of a small borough. My duties include payroll, paying bills, bank deposits, financial and budget reports. While I have the skill set for the job, I am finding the job mentally exhausting. Perhaps that is to be expect with any new job.

I am definitely planning to place amethyst in my office to steady my nerves. Any suggestions for what other crystals/stones might help improve my situation is much appreciated.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #1
mostly void, partially stars

barefootlife 
mostly void, partially stars

If you're working with people a lot, I suggest some mugglestone. It's supposed to be grounding and also ward off other people's negative energies.

And you can never go wrong with quartz, the crystal for every healing purpose :wink:
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #2
Citizen

Redfaery 
Citizen

Amethyst is an excellent idea. I struck up a conversation with a cashier at a bookstore who said she wouldn't be able to make it through the day if it weren't for the amethyst bracelet she wore. I personally would also recommend something like black tourmaline or obsidian to suck up negative energies.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #3
Citizen

ncharge 
Citizen

have citrine (for the money-bringing aspects), fluorite (to increase concentration and improve decision-making), Ocean Jasper (to focus on the positive and bring cooperation and relaxation to the workplace), and Labradorite (for its protection and awakening of any of my gifts I might need to navigate a new workplace).

Edited to add: Carnelion is always a good office stone for good luck, success, ambition, drive and determination, and to ward off unrealistic expectations.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #4
Citizen

Beancrew49 
Citizen

Sounds like you're the prime candidate for some Dumortierite in your life. It's a wonderful blue stone that helps your mental acuity to organize, understand and learn. I find it helps me to think more clearly and understand things on a deeper level. You can read more about it here:

http://www.metaguides.net/pbos113.jpg

and here:

http://www.healing-crystals-for-you....ortierite.html
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #5
Citizen

Village Witch 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by barefootlife View Post
If you're working with people a lot, I suggest some mugglestone. It's supposed to be grounding and also ward off other people's negative energies.

And you can never go wrong with quartz, the crystal for every healing purpose :wink:
Never heard of mugglestone.

Actually I will be working alone. At times, there may be one other person in the building. It's a double-wide modular home made into an office.

Quartz is now on my list! Thank you!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #6
Citizen

Village Witch 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfaery View Post
Amethyst is an excellent idea. I struck up a conversation with a cashier at a bookstore who said she wouldn't be able to make it through the day if it weren't for the amethyst bracelet she wore. I personally would also recommend something like black tourmaline or obsidian to suck up negative energies.
I have five amethyst bracelets. Don't know why I didn't think of wearing them.

I also have a 2" black tourmaline ball with a stand and several small pieces of obsidian.

Thank you!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #7
Citizen

Village Witch 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncharge View Post
have citrine (for the money-bringing aspects), fluorite (to increase concentration and improve decision-making), Ocean Jasper (to focus on the positive and bring cooperation and relaxation to the workplace), and Labradorite (for its protection and awakening of any of my gifts I might need to navigate a new workplace).

Edited to add: Carnelion is always a good office stone for good luck, success, ambition, drive and determination, and to ward off unrealistic expectations.
I have a lovely labradorite obelisk that I could sit on my desk. I keep fluorite on my computer desk at home. I will definitely be taking some to the office with me.

I don't have any ocean jasper. Just googled. What a beautiful stone!

I have several carnelian bracelets and several small pieces of carnelian. Definitely on my take-to-the-office list. Oh! I just remembered that I have a lovely carnelian egg.

Most of my stone are in my curio cabinet and, sad to say, don't get much attention.

Thank you to everyone for all the suggestions! My mind is fried and I can't think straight. I don't go back to work till the middle of next week, so I have lots of time to calm down.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #8
Citizen

Village Witch 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beancrew49 View Post
Sounds like you're the prime candidate for some Dumortierite in your life. It's a wonderful blue stone that helps your mental acuity to organize, understand and learn. I find it helps me to think more clearly and understand things on a deeper level. You can read more about it here:

http://www.metaguides.net/pbos113.jpg

and here:

http://www.healing-crystals-for-you....ortierite.html
Lovely stone! Definitely on my wish list!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #9
Citizen

celticnoodle 
Citizen

Congrats on the new job, Village Witch. I was going to mention amethyst immediately-but you already thought of that and I was also going to mention citrine, since you are dealing with money. Also I was going to mention a grounding stone like black obsidian - all which was mentioned. (though I didn't think of mugglestone).

Then, I googled to see what else is recommended-and they say green aventurine is great to help you deal with any problems that come up, with confidence. Also, sodalite is good to keep you motivated, though working in a payroll office--i think you'll stay motivated and on top of things--that type of office is always busy!

Good Luck to you in your new job!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #10

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.