Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

THIRD EYE MOLDAVITE?

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Crystals & Herbs


 
EvaSegovia  EvaSegovia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 May 2016
Location: Hawaii, USA
Posts: 249
EvaSegovia 
Citizen

OH MY GOODNESS!!! You all are just a FOUNT of information! Where to start with my reply!?!? OK... Pietersite, Black Merlinite, Rhodizite, Phenakite, Herkimer diamond! WOW!!! Don't know ANYTHING about the 1st four, so thanks for all the the links CN and FL... I know what I'M doing with MY day! And Herkimer/Moldavite... (I've got one coming in the post as a matter of fact) but the combo scares me a bit... I know they're both high energy stones, and I don't want to end up in KANSAS!! If anyone tries it, can you let us know what the effect was.... In any case, thanks so much everyone! I LOVE THIS FORUM!!!
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #11
EvaSegovia  EvaSegovia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 May 2016
Location: Hawaii, USA
Posts: 249
EvaSegovia 
Citizen

Ooops! Yes, I know the Black Merlinite (Indigo Gabbro as I recall). We talked about it in another post. "So much to learn, so little time" but as yet don't own a piece... I can tell this pursuit is going to put a hole in my wallet!
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #12
theFeeLion's Avatar
theFeeLion  theFeeLion is offline
Away with the faeries
 
Join Date: 27 Jan 2017
Location: Blenheim, New Zealand
Posts: 279
theFeeLion 
Away with the faeries

theFeeLion's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvaSegovia View Post
Ooops! Yes, I know the Black Merlinite (Indigo Gabbro as I recall). We talked about it in another post. "So much to learn, so little time" but as yet don't own a piece... I can tell this pursuit is going to put a hole in my wallet!
Indigo gabbro is another name for mystic merlinite, psilomelane (aka black merlinite) is the one I'm meaning it looks kind of like a stripey mix of onyx and hematite
Have fun researching!
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #13
littlethings's Avatar
littlethings  littlethings is offline
Goodbye :(
 
Join Date: 03 May 2010
Location: Here
Posts: 796
littlethings 
Goodbye :(

littlethings's Avatar

I'm reorganizing my reading/Reiki room, and I'm rediscovering all my crystals. I have Herkimer diamonds and moldavite, but I'd be afraid to use them together! As others have said, they both have such strong energy. But I'd love to hear others experiences using both stones together.

Thank you to everyone who contributes here. There's so much great info!
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #14
Beancrew49's Avatar
Beancrew49  Beancrew49 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 Dec 2016
Location: California
Posts: 317
Beancrew49 
Citizen

Beancrew49's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlethings View Post
I'm reorganizing my reading/Reiki room, and I'm rediscovering all my crystals. I have Herkimer diamonds and moldavite, but I'd be afraid to use them together! As others have said, they both have such strong energy. But I'd love to hear others experiences using both stones together.

Thank you to everyone who contributes here. There's so much great info!
There's nothing to be afraid of. Just make sure you're grounded as this combination can send you off into the ether. When I meditate with Moldavite and Herkimers together I will usually end up falling asleep, so keep your favorite grounding crystal nearby.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #15
EvaSegovia  EvaSegovia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 May 2016
Location: Hawaii, USA
Posts: 249
EvaSegovia 
Citizen

Well, that doesn't sound like Toto and I will be flipped half way 'round the world... (smile) Moldavites (ordered two) are on their way. I'm thinking I really want a Herkimer...,but it'll have to wait. Pocket book says so. What kind of grounding stones are you all using with the Moldavite? Thanks for bringing it up BC
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #16
celticnoodle's Avatar
celticnoodle  celticnoodle is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 17 Aug 2006
Location: across from spook hill
Posts: 29,152
celticnoodle 
Citizen

celticnoodle's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beancrew49 View Post
There's nothing to be afraid of. Just make sure you're grounded as this combination can send you off into the ether. When I meditate with Moldavite and Herkimers together I will usually end up falling asleep, so keep your favorite grounding crystal nearby.
Good idea too, to keep a grounding stone close as well.

Can you share any experiences you had while meditating with both the Moldavite and Herkimer together? Were you able to notice during or after meditation anything really opening up for you? I have read where herkimer diamonds used with moldavite will "expand the visual aspect of meditation", which I am not really sure if they mean that it helps you to develop your visual abilities while using them both in meditation or if it is indicating a powerful "visual" type of meditation--(when/if you are meditating by gazing upon an item, like the flame of a candle). Did you experience either being helped by using the two crystals together? Thank you in advance.

eta: upon further reading, I read that the herkimer diamonds can promote telepathic abilities and "promote better channeling and enhance communication with your spirit guides. This may aid you if you have been working on connecting with your spirit guide". Have you had this experience? I'm very interested in perhaps using them for this myself.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #17
Beancrew49's Avatar
Beancrew49  Beancrew49 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 Dec 2016
Location: California
Posts: 317
Beancrew49 
Citizen

Beancrew49's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by celticnoodle View Post
Good idea too, to keep a grounding stone close as well.

Can you share any experiences you had while meditating with both the Moldavite and Herkimer together? Were you able to notice during or after meditation anything really opening up for you? I have read where herkimer diamonds used with moldavite will "expand the visual aspect of meditation", which I am not really sure if they mean that it helps you to develop your visual abilities while using them both in meditation or if it is indicating a powerful "visual" type of meditation--(when/if you are meditating by gazing upon an item, like the flame of a candle). Did you experience either being helped by using the two crystals together? Thank you in advance.

eta: upon further reading, I read that the herkimer diamonds can promote telepathic abilities and "promote better channeling and enhance communication with your spirit guides. This may aid you if you have been working on connecting with your spirit guide". Have you had this experience? I'm very interested in perhaps using them for this myself.
My intuition doesn't come to me visually so I can't speak on that aspect of it. The feeling I get when using this combination is one of being transported to the higher dimensions. Communicating with spirit guides, astral beings, ETs, and all sorts of other-dimensional beings is easier when you're vibrating at their level and I feel that this combination facilitates that. Everyone is different and crystals affect people in different ways, so the only thing I can say to you is try it and see what happens. It's always best to approach anything, but especially crystals, with an open mind and allow them to work with you the way they want to without expectation, which will only block the crystal from doing its thing.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #18
celticnoodle's Avatar
celticnoodle  celticnoodle is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 17 Aug 2006
Location: across from spook hill
Posts: 29,152
celticnoodle 
Citizen

celticnoodle's Avatar

T.Y. for your answer. and, yes, I know the two crystals together can help with that too. Very nice experience! Yes, everyone is different and will be affected in different ways. I'm not ready yet (today) to attempt a meditation with them both, but I am planning on trying it out soon, when I am ready. I do agree, approach things with an open mind. Great things can happen when you do!
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #19
EvaSegovia  EvaSegovia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 May 2016
Location: Hawaii, USA
Posts: 249
EvaSegovia 
Citizen

Don't have a Herkimer (yet) but the Moldavites came (inchish size) and I tried one, coupled with my 3/4" Iolite, on my third eye and the second Moldavite on my heart chackra. Here's what I experienced: first off, I had a feeling of tremendous pressure in my head (not pleasant but decided to work through it). Then came a visual in my mind's eye of being high in the mountains under a moonlit sky. The feeling was so beautiful I almost could have cried. Like I was HOME... But through all this there was a buzzing, like faint crickets sort of (again, not pleasant). This persisted even after I took the stones away (still in meditative state, with my eyes closed) and grabbed my large garnet. I can still feel a bit of the tightness in my head as I write this. I'm DEFINETLY going to work with this combination again. The feeling of being "home" is too great a lure... But again, as has been pointed out, everyone's experience will be different... Just thought I'd share mine since it's so fresh in my mind. I'm pretty sure (99% ?) that I'll try the Herkimer, but not yet... Thanks for posting everyone!
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #20


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.