moldavite anyone?

celticnoodle

When my husband first got his moldavite necklace, just being around him would make me incredibly nauseous and dizzy. This went on for about a week. Now that I am used to its energies, it isn't too bad. When I feel like I need a boost in inspiration or energy, I put it on but never for longer than a couple of hours because it really makes me feel so ungrounded.

oh yes, it has strong energies attached to it! A great stone to pair it with is pietersite, which will help to smooth out the strong energies. (Keeps you from feeling nauseous and such).

Moldavite is a must have stone if you are a psychic, as it is a GREAT protector. It is also great to pair up with Diaspore, (though I do not yet have this gem).

I love my moldavite, and have it wrapped in silver with a piece at the one end to attach it to a silver necklace too. I wear it with my pietersite, wrapped the same way and also have a few others gems next to it. I would love to have another piece of moldavite and just may contact my friend to pick out for me. (She owns a new age shop--where I use to work). She chose this one that I have now when she went to her suppliers.

Attachments

• 20150927_083012.jpg
    20150927_083012.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 215

Moldavite

Another combination?

...It is also great to pair up with Diaspore, (though I do not yet have this gem).

... I wear it with my pietersite, wrapped the same way and also have a few others gems next to it....

What do you think about combination with quarz - crystal?

elle_muse

What do you think about combination with quarz - crystal?

It'll amplify the moldavite. If you're not used to its energy, I wouldn't suggest it. You're going to be flying!