Sabian Symbols Study Group: Capricorn 19 - #289

Elven

:) Welcome to the Sabian Symbol Oracle Study thread!

Please feel free to discuss the Sabian Symbol in this thread, and to ask questions or, explore any aspect of the many interpretions the Symbol holds. Please add your own observations and interpretations too!! The Symbol used in this heading is by Lynda Hill www.sabiansymbols.com

Sun Sign: CAPRICORN
Degree: 19
Number: 289

Symbol: A CHILD OF ABOUT FIVE CARRYING A HUGE SHOPPING BAG FILLED WITH GROCERIES.

huredriel

Just copying in my previous thoughts (from the link with Aries 1) :)

Huredriel said:
Brings to mind the goat ...... the devil ...... the sun ...... and with the title ...... a temptation to take too much on board ..... and since Aries 1 to me is about emotional change ...... the sun also indicates a lot of clarity ...... brightness beaming down ..... which could tempt/blind a person ..... especially after emerging from the depths of the ocean as noted above. A balance needed here I think ..... between driving forward impetuously, taking on too much ....... without looking to the self's needs. The other image that pops into my head ..... is that after all this *exploration* has taken place ...... there could be a tendency from others to place a load on this person's shoulders ........ expectations ....... yet as the title suggests, this is a child of five ....... children should not bear others' burdens ....... so feel a need to watch out for this.

*Groceries* ...... when we go grocery shopping, we are getting the items that we need at that time ....... items that help sustain us .... and usually on the physical plain ... aka food ...... so would also see this as the bag containing everything that the child needs for its physical growth ..... ie. stuff mainly to help in the real world perhaps with a bit of emotional and mental to help it along. And tying into what I said above, perhaps groceries of others .... getting the weekly shop for the family? So therein the burden aspect again

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 288.jpg
    288.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 234