As anyone done this yet?

Faerie Lin

You know how the book says the Faeries love when you sing (nothing recorded or repeating) and dance? Well I have done that, set the cards down, spread them all out and danced and sung. It was quite refreshing actually, like I sensed I was right there dancing with them and entertaining them.... do I sound crazy?!?

Lin

Rhiannon

I've caught myself humming as I go through them, and talking to them out loud... but I haven't gotten up and danced and serenaded them as yet.

Yes you do sound crazy ;) Just kidding. I think it's great that you did this! Especially if the faeries liked it. I'm sure they appreciated your efforts to contact them and be with them on their terms. And if you found it to be a rewarding experience, so much the better.

Rhiannon :)

Faerie Lin

Thankyou Rhiannon

Its good to know that someone else is communicating with the Faeries.

Lin

Jimilyn

I haven't tried it yet, but have been intending to. I'm sure my dogs will be quite confused. ;)

Jimilyn

Hush

i talk to them in my head, and sometimes out loud, and tend to make facial expressions at them...ive sung little songs under my breath with them, but never danced.

has anyone become a lot more aware of them?

i have become so much more aware of them since using the faerie oracle, i see them out the corners of my eyes, or hear them. its an amazing feeling.

or a slightly insane one...

i havent come to a conclusion yet :D

Jewel

Rhiannon said:
I've caught myself humming as I go through them, and talking to them out loud... but I haven't gotten up and danced and serenaded them as yet.

Same here .... perhaps we are all going crazy ;)

Jimilyn

Going???

I've already gone. ;)

Jimilyn

Rain

Hi all,

I beleive in faries, but I don't know anything about them. What can you suggest for me to find out more?

Rain

Jewel

Rain said:
Hi all,

I beleive in faries, but I don't know anything about them. What can you suggest for me to find out more?

Rain

If you do not own the Faeries Oracle go out and get it. Work with the deck, follow the book (starting at the front and not skipping to the card meanings ahead of time) and the next thing you know the faeries will help you understand. Hard to explain, just do it and see what you think. If you don't like the deck I am sure you could trade it rather easily.

Faerie Lin

I totally agree with Jewel. I really think you will absolutely love and adore the Faeries' Oracle, but if it turns out you don't, someone will want to snatch that up and trade with you in a heartbeat.

Lin