Personal Experiences with Frouds Faeries ...

faunabay

Jewel,
I went out and bought the Fairy Ring today!!! You knew it wouldn't take me long didn't you?? ROFL
I haven't really connected with them right off the bat, but when I read this post and you said something about using the spreads from the Fairy Ring book it just clicked! Ohhhhhhh I really need to use the Fairy Guides spread with my Froud Faeries. Oh Yeah!! LOL
But you know, you really need to try doing the Faery spreads they talk about in the Froud book!! I have such good luck with it. You know - just laying the cards face down anyway the faeries tell you to. Then figuring out what each card would mean before turning them over. Sometimes it doesn't seem to work but for the most part when I really need the faeries to explain things to me it just happens in exactly the way I need it to.

truthsayer

yes, jewel, and i have been experiencing a few adventures at the hands of the fairies. it had been so long since i played with them i couldn't remember where i stored them at first. but after another coincidence, i couldn't deny them any longer. i got them out last night. i drew the master maker, the journeyman and the glaconer. what perfect cards!

those of you who know me know that after years of fighting it, i have given in to my desire to study commercial art. i'm really loving it and discovering a new me and feeling much happier and self-confident. i take the master maker as saying he is w/ me in this venture but i don't need to develop false pride in my burgeoning gifts b/c i am just a beginner. i have much to learn before he will let me loose.

for monthes i have been searching my tarot for a direction to trun in once i decided i couldn't handle nursing school. tarot never gave me any real clues. the fairies practically said what i wanted to know! i feel more relaxed to know i am in tune w/ the path i am to take. i feel rather embarrassed that i ignored the call of the fairies for so long to use my tried but true tarot.

what is it they like about this fairy ring tarot? now i'm under orders to get it. do i have to??? :D }) ;) i think we all know the answer to that! LOL

p.s. jewel, so glad to hear that the intended spousal unit is tolerant of the fairies. you do need their approval, you know! }) you don't want one of them to pop up when the minister says,"does anyone know a reason this man and woman should not be wed?" and Gawtcha jumps out and says,"i do!"

Jewel

truthsayer said:
what is it they like about this fairy ring tarot? now i'm under orders to get it. do i have to??? :D }) ;) i think we all know the answer to that! LOL

p.s. jewel, so glad to hear that the intended spousal unit is tolerant of the fairies. you do need their approval, you know! }) you don't want one of them to pop up when the minister says,"does anyone know a reason this man and woman should not be wed?" and Gawtcha jumps out and says,"i do!"

*ROFLMAO* no kidding! I would love to see the face of my guests if I said ... ooops can't do this today because a Faerie told me not to! *LOL*. Actually I think they are all supportive of this whole marriage thing. I think they want to play with him too, but at this point he accepts that they are important to me, but is not inclined to participate.

In my case the I believe that Froud Faeries wanted me to attain the Fairy Ring Oracle for 3 reasons:

(1) They wanted me to get a deck that would be VERY direct with me, like a glass of water in my face. They had laid the ground work by teaching me about the Faerie realm and how our norms do not apply in their world so I would not be scared of such directness. I needed a stronger wake up call then the way they like to communicate with me.

(2) They were not threatened because the Faeries in the Fairy Ring remain cards, they do not manifest in the same way. Plus, they really like the spreads in the book to the Fairy Ring.

(3) They wanted me to tempt those who do not connect with the Froud Faeries with another style of fairy. As far as I am concerned the Fairy Ring deck actullay belongs to my Froud Faeries and one of my kitties *LOL*.

Faunabay, you are right. I need to try the spreads in the Froud book. For some reason I am inclined to use the Froud Faeries for my card of the day and that is about it. They buz around me all the time and are my companions and they are messangers. For some reason I have not been inclined to do full readings with them, which is one of the reasons they prompted me to get the Fairy Ring. With the Fairy Ring I am not inclined to do any of the things I do with the Froud Faries . I only use the Fairy Ring to do readings, which as you know is odd for me, I usually explore decks fully and in depth and use them for personal and spiritual development. But I will follow your advice and give them a shot. I connect with the Fairy Ring at a VERY different level than the Froud Faeries. They compliment my Froud Faeries, but do not take precedence. They are a tool, the Froud Faeries are my friends and companions. Make sense?

faunabay

That makes alot of sense Jewel!

I didn't have a good reaction to the Fairy Ring at first because I think I was trying to make it like the Froud Faeries! Which of course isn't true.

You're very right when you say the Fairy Ring is just a deck where as the Froud Faeries are real!!! LOL Somebody else reading this might think I've lost my mind but you all know better don't you? :*

I need to approach the Fairy Ring as a tool (like you said) instead of friends or companions. And I also think you're right in saying the Froud Faeries like me having this deck. They wanted me to have them and the Fairy Ring deck on my headboard last night as I slept. I think the Froud Faeries were trying to explain to me how to use the other deck! hehehehe

Jewel

faunabay said:
You're very right when you say the Fairy Ring is just a deck where as the Froud Faeries are real!!! LOL Somebody else reading this might think I've lost my mind but you all know better don't you? :*

I need to approach the Fairy Ring as a tool (like you said) instead of friends or companions. And I also think you're right in saying the Froud Faeries like me having this deck. They wanted me to have them and the Fairy Ring deck on my headboard last night as I slept. I think the Froud Faeries were trying to explain to me how to use the other deck! hehehehe

Anyone who has not experienced the Froud Faeries would be conviced that we have all lost our minds, but that's OK with me. They can think what ever they please, I know the Froud Faeries are real.

I think that once you change your expecation of the Fairy Ring you will really like it. Think of it as the Fairy Ring belonging to your Froud Faeries and not to you *LOL*. Listen carefully to the Froud Faeries because they WILL tell you how THEY intend for you to use the Fairy Ring, because it is their deck and they are the experts in the Faerie realm not you or me or any one else. Maybe you should do a reading with your Faeries regarding how they want you to use the Fairy Ring ... just a suggestion. I had no question in my mind what so ever about why I HAD to HAVE the Fairy Ring. Like I said, my faerie companions and friends have been very active over the last month or so. Shoot you know I was not an oracle person! Now look at me! *LOL*.

faunabay

The faeries were trying to tell me something this morning - most definitely!!!

I usually only draw one faerie each morning for the day. Well this morning for some reason I was told to draw two. I got the Lady of the Harvest and Singer of Healing.

Well right before I drew the cards I had gotten a call from my sister-in-law but didn't get to the phone in time and just hadn't called her back yet. And right after I drew the cards she called back. I was actually kind of irritated because it was earlier than I usually get up and she knows not to call that early. So as I was answering the phone I was thinking "WHAT?" (the dogs had already gotten me up early which had irritated me already !! LOL)

She was calling to say her brother was dying (he's been sick for quite a while and we'd been expecting this) and she had to fly back home. Could I take her to the airport and pick up my niece from school today????

I hadn't said anything to her to show I had been irritated but the thoughts I'd had sure made me feel about an inch high!!! Her first words were "I know you don't get up this early, but this is serious." Oh Man!?!?!

But the faeries had been trying to get me ready for this call!!! And I'll have them with me today for support, so I can support my sister-in-law and niece when I pick her up from school and have to tell her why her Mom isn't there!!!!!! :(

Jewel

faunabay said:
But the faeries had been trying to get me ready for this call!!! And I'll have them with me today for support, so I can support my sister-in-law and niece when I pick her up from school and have to tell her why her Mom isn't there!!!!!! :(

~Hugs~ I am so sorry to hear about your brother Faunabay. My prayers are with you and your family. It is quite amazing how right on the Faeries can be whether in helping us realize what energies are around us, or what is coming our way. I have found them to help me become more aware of everything around me and how to look at different situations from a different angle. I think they were trying to prepare you too. Keep them with you, and if you need any guidance throughout the day draw another card so you can see what direction to look for the strength. Blessings to you and your family.

faunabay

It's not MY brother, it's my sister-in-law's brother. Which doesn't change the fact that I need to be there for her, just that it's more distanced from me.
I've met him before, but only once at their wedding. He's a very nice guy who doesn't deserve the strange type of cancer he has, but as I'm learning everything happens for a reason.

The faeries are definitely here to help today!!!

truthsayer

i've been working on several art projects. it amazes me that i keep drawing faery cards about creativity like spirit dancer or master maker. i think if i ever decide to change my name from truthsayer, i think i'll make it spiritdancer. the card really feels like me.i think they've helped me put a touch of faery dust in my projects. one is for a scrapbook contest. i hope that faery dust makes the judges fall in love with mine!!

Jewel

Truthsayer that is wonderful!!! I have been having a similar exprience in relation to something else. I have been receiving all kinds of singers and healing cards ... they all correspond with what is going on in my life. Today I have Sylvanius, and again it is simply the right Faerie for the day! It amazes me how attuned they are to our specific needs ... it provides clarity and guidance. I know the Faeries are a definete part of my life now and always will be.