The Tarot of Vampyres - Five of Scepters

WolfyJames

A woman, who might be a vampyre, holds a cross in front of her to scare away the gigantic black panther that stands before her in the stairs that lead to the house. The panther is aggressive and shows its fangs. I'm not quite sure whether that panther appeared suddenly or not, or if the woman knew the panther was there and took the cross on her way out, and now she's back and trying to clear the way up until she gets inside. I think it's a strange coincidence that these two signs/planets that are clashing together (saturn and leo) and causing tensions appear on opposite pillars on the two sides of the stairs, and the woman appears in the middle trying to balance them. There is a beautiful garden with roses of two different shades of pink, and yet there are autumn leaves on the ground, which is a sign of decay, nothing lasts. The sky in the back is stormy like the tension showed in the card.

The saturn symbol is on the pillar on the right and the leo symbol is on the pillar on the left. I mention this because Five of Wands is saturn in leo.

I want to point that since the deck is heavily inspired by the Thoth, the keyword for this card is STRIFE.

Attachments

• wands05200.jpg
    wands05200.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 486