Crystals & dreamwork/dream recall

yannie

Lately I've been sleeping with scolecite, moldavite, selenite & herkimer diamond, & BOY do they give me dreams! The only problem is, I often forget them as soon as I get out of bed, maybe remembering only one or two major details.

The dreams aren't good or bad... & Instead of being tired out by them, I actually wake up feeling refreshed & ready to start the day. BUT if I attempt to recall the details of my dream, I get really lethargic. I'll want to sleep some more. & I'll be too lazy to reach for my diary to record it down even. But get up & out of bed & just let the dream go? My mind's well alert then.

I guess the crystals are working with my subconscious mind in my sleep, helping to process certain things that can only be processed while asleep, so when I wake up I'm refreshed.

But this got me curious about the Akashic records, as at least one of those crystals I've listed is said to help one access those records. Could I have been accessing the records in my sleep? I read that one won't always remember when they do. If I have been, how does accessing the akashic records in this way help me in my waking life? How else can I work with my stones to get better dream recall? Right now all I do is sleep with them. Can anyone recommend other stone combinations for dreamwork/dream recall?

busy91

I don't have an answer for you, but I wanted to say, I'm having a similar experience.
I started sleeping with my crystals again. Mine are moldavite, Sugalite, Herkimer, Phenacite for the most part. These are under my pillow. Sometimes I throw others in my pouch, depending on what is happening, but these 4 are the main ones.

I agree about the dreams. They are not good or bad. I too wake up energized. Last night I had 4 dreams and recalled them all. I've always had pretty good dream recall anyway but to recall all 4 dreams with such detail is rare. I am sure the crystals are having an affect on this.

I've slept with my Modavite before, but with nothing else, and it kept me awake. I just got my Herkimer and Phenacite, and the addition seems to be making the difference.

I hope someone can help answer your question. I am curious.

roswell

Akashic Records

The Akashic Records may appear as a library or a bookstore in dreaming.

roswell

JuniperPress

Hmm, this is interesting. I know for me, I don't even need my herks in my bedroom to have lucid dreams (and remember them in vivid detail and super easily). They really seem to a big effect on me. I'd read lots of experiences with people and moldavite but when I got my moldavite - nothing. Or rather not nothing, but more like a familiar feel like "I already knew they wouldn't blow me away" or 'seeing an old friend' feeling but nothing WOWSA like with herks. The fact that you get tired/drained when you try to recall your dreams makes me wonder if your unconscious is up to something during dreamtime and doesn't want your conscious to know?

yannie

Busy - interesting that you've been sleeping with several high vibration higher chakra stones too! I've been feeling like a bit of a freak, cos I read about how working with that many such stones can leave one very ungrounded, & not many can handle that. I feel alright though...very light, refreshed, go-with-the-flow.

Juniper - I can lucid dream & remember without stones too, but stones somehow make it more frequent & meaningful...

Just, with this combination...this experience is new. I have wondered what my unconscious is up to with dreams like that, then making me forget them when I wake. Wassup with that man? Preparing me mentally for an unforeseen future event? Making me ready for a future responsibility? I read that's what akashic dreams do.

Aside - My Moldavite felt like it just REALLY wanted to be with me, from the first time I held it. It's on me almost constantly now; I feel naked without it now, man...

Oh yes, seraphinite is in my bedtime mix too. Lots of heart/higher chakra healing work going on I guess!

I had a library/bookstore dream once. Very Harry Potter-esque. One of the characters was with me & we were looking for a book that was out of production. Not sure what that means, not sure if that was Akashic.

roswell

Harry Potter

Speaking of Harry Potter, you might try the herb "mugwort" under your pillow for lucid dreaming.

roswell

yannie

Thanks Roswell. Meanwhile I'm still wondering what is going on with this quite forceful forgetting of dreams. I'm not sure if I necessarily want to remember them, because it could be a higher-power thing; just wondering why am I being made to forget. My dream recall is quite good most of the time.

yannie

Had a moment of insight that perhaps the stones I sleep with are helping to rewire my brain while I'm unconscious... & that flash of rememberance upon waking, then forgetting, is the mind's/my guides' way of showing me what was going on in my sleep, and that I should focus my energy on waking-world stuff instead of trying to decipher dream meanings. Ah well. Oh I don't know.

busy91

Yannie - As far as the high vibrational stones ungrounding me personally, it hasn't happened either. I do have a black obsidian on the night stand near my bed, but I've been told several times that I am grounded. When I'm told this, it is more like, -- Wow, you are really really grounded, like it would take a lot for me to get ungrounded. Maybe it is the same with you.

whisperling

Had a moment of insight that perhaps the stones I sleep with are helping to rewire my brain while I'm unconscious... & that flash of remembrance upon waking, then forgetting, is the mind's/my guides' way of showing me what was going on in my sleep, and that I should focus my energy on waking-world stuff instead of trying to decipher dream meanings. Ah well. Oh I don't know.

This sounds quite reasonable.

If you wanted to, you could try programming a cleansed piece of clear quartz under the moon (the new moon is soon!) specifically for dream recall. You could even see about pairing it with a small piece of carnelian (red or orange, specifically) to draw more energy since you've been becoming lethargic upon waking, though you may need to keep it separate if it keeps you awake instead! (Perhaps in a mall sachet of lavender.)