bad juju with moldavite?

celticnoodle

And, this weekend, while at the vacation home (and close to the moldavite again--though it was in another room....)
CN, I just had to share this ! Have you EVER seen this stone ???!!! It is f.... gorgeous ! It's a special type of agate calle Dragon's Vein agate. Not sure about its properties (will have to check) but as far as colors, it's stunning :bugeyed:

Hi Analuisa :)

That's a dyed agate. I agree, the colours are fun!

Thank you for sharing that agate, Analuisa! and thank you, Padma for telling us what its name is.

The colors are fun! Reminds me of a bird or a very colorful fish with the shape too. :) I don't think I've ever seen any like that. My list of crystals is growing ever longer! :D My friend will be thrilled if I continue to build my collection through her store. :laugh:

This reddit thread has some info on that dyed agate. I learned so much from it too.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/36i9di/oo_its_called_dragons_vein_agate/

T.Y. EmpyreanKnight! off to check it out now.

celticnoodle

I found another site online that spoke specifically of the Dragons Veins Agate.

On that site, it mentioned this specific crystal-

can heighten creative visualization. It strengthens the ability and will to manifest one’s life purpose on the earth plane. Promotes energy and strength, and will help one discover the truth in a matter and to aid in accepting ones fate. Legend says that Agate improves memory and concentration, increases stamina and encourages honesty.

I could use this for my memory! :laugh: maybe its moving up on that must have crystal list!

I do have some agates, and I realize the one in the picture is one that was dyed to attract people. In fact, I do have a very pretty one that I purchased at an Indian Reservation store in AZ. I will have to post a picture of it later. Its a beautiful blue - flat service about the size of my palm.

celticnoodle

Its now been 2 wks w/o my moldavite on me. I am happy to say, that I have noticed a huge difference in myself. I'm back to my old self again. :) So, I am convinced that it was the moldavite acting up on me.

The moldavite is still sitting beside the selenite crystal and hopefully getting a rest. :) Meanwhile, my newest crystal purchase, the two scolecites are in the mail, on its way to me. should be in tomorrow. except that I'm not at home. :( So, I won't get to see it until Sept. 09 or 10. *sigh* oh well. I can't wait to see them and I'll be sure to post pics too when I can! :)

celticnoodle

The date in aboves post should've read Aug. 09/10. :laugh: And, today, I DID get the stones!!!

They are lovely and feel great to hold. I have a wee allergy headache, so I've not done much with them, save to hold them. So, I will wait a bit to do anything major with these stones. I will however, sleep with the palm stone under my pillow, I think and the tumbled stone I will keep beside my bed on the table. :)

Attachments

• 20160809_194550.jpg
    20160809_194550.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 148

Astraea

They are very, very beautiful, celticnoodle!

celticnoodle

Thank you, Astraea. :)

I slept with them last night. The flat palm piece I kept under my pillow and the small piece I kept on my bedside table.

I read it was suppose to help one get a very restful sleep. Well, I didn't get to sleep very much at all. I went to bed and it took me about an hour to fall asleep, and then I was only asleep for about 3 hours when I woke up.

I got out of bed and stayed up for maybe 30 minutes, then sleepy, went back. I just couldn't fall asleep. I do feel rested, but I was laying there awake for perhaps another 2 or 3 hours! Finally fell asleep again and then woke up at my normal time. But really in all, I think I only got about 4hrs of sleep.

I don't think I will sleep with it tonight. Not sure if it was disrupting my sleep or just me, as I do often have sleep issues due to my fibromyalgia. oh well....maybe this scolecite and I will soon know how to work with each other! :D

Hemera

reminder..

Just thought to remind you all that this thread is for Moldavite. Please start a new thread for Scolecite.

And I might add I hope you will! :p It looks lovely. Even just looking at that milky white stone feels calming.

earthshine

I have a clear quartz that "talks" to me. I know that sounds weird, but... I think there's something in here that's more than just stone. One time I decided I'll use the tarot to find out about this crystal, its former owner, its maker, what it was previously programmed to do, and it "said" to me: You don't want to find out about my past. Trust me. You're not ready to know.

I wonder if the Moldavite, or your other stones, "speaks" to you as well?

celticnoodle

Just thought to remind you all that this thread is for Moldavite. Please start a new thread for Scolecite.

And I might add I hope you will! :p It looks lovely. Even just looking at that milky white stone feels calming.

oops! sorry about htat, Hemera. Yes, I will start a new thread on the Scolecite. :)