Faery Guide

Genna

SunChariot said:
I am sure there is. That is such an unusual name too. That is way too much to be a coincidence, and more importantly I don't believe in coincidences anyway. I think if you research the Celtic goddess Rosmerta it will teach you more about your guide. They could well be one and the same. In fact I would suspect they are. I think I heard once that a lot of the old gods and godesses exist now as faeries, or something like that.

Tell me if you think this is a coincidence??? Friday night, I was meditating with the Green Lady. I needed her help with something and she promised me to stay with me, by my side for as long as I needed her.

After I put the card away, I went to bake a cake. It needed 3 eggs. When I opened the 2nd, middle one, there were 2 yolks in it! That is so rare, and it happened like 5 minutes after the Green Lady told me that she would stay by my side as long as I needed her to. Personally, not believing in coincidence, I think that is meaningful, a confirmation of sorts. ....a two yolk egg is so very rare.

Bar

I think you are right. There are no coincidences. You make me so happy.´
I love your experience with The Green Woman. You have such a beautiful relationship.

gorgeousbutterfly

Your fairy guide and what it saids about you?

Hi. haven't been on this thread for quite awile. anyway after studying the cards i noticed in my mediation my fairy guide. she looked in between the maiden and a slyph (like tinerbelle fairy). her personality is so much like tinker belle. she is very babyish like. she looks like a fairy in the froud. i don't know her message. she seems so immature and childish. maybe this is a reflection of my attitude? i'm very childish.. its odd i don't want to be rude but i don't see what i'll learn from her other then being like her , like a child. she keeps dancing, and acting like a kid who is very confident and loves herself. all of her expressions are so exgerrately expressed. if i think a not so nice thought about her she crosses her hands and gives me a look like tinkerbelle , lol. but she is such a baby!!! very baby face. blonde hair.

Yora

;) Maybe she is teaching you that it is okay to be child like? Being confident and silly. Expressing yourself very broadly! :p Loving yourself!

I have a friend that reminds me of tinkerbell a bit, and i love that tinkerbell part about her! Maybe it is because i am restraining myself a bit now, too selfconscious, while in the past i was uber uber spontanious, with all kinds of hyper movements!

You should be proud to be who you are! Don't you dare lose that part. EVARR! ^_~

September Pixie

Could be she is representing your youth.

gorgeousbutterfly

i think she is very charming and cute. she is mischeivious (sp?) tooo. i guess the way she presents herself makes me think its ok to be like her because i can clearly see her in my mediation and i dont' see theres anything wrong with it. so i guess she is just giving me confidence to be myself :)

she is so stunning in my mediation and i want to draaw her but afraid it won't turn otu like how she actually looks... to bad!

Yora

Waah reading this and almost about to buy the faerie oracle i wish there where more blanco cards to draw on! Isn't there a blanco faerie oracle deck anywhere? :D

WaterSong

hahaha...yes Yora,
after reading these posting I felt so bad I did not draw anything on mine, that I went to look for it.
I will try to see what comes...I may end up doing some decoupage hehe

But, I hope the fairies forgive me my neglect.

xoxoxoxoxo
HUGHSD

Yora

;) Haha i'm betting they rather have you take the time and let it all come out on the right time then that you rush in and draw a sticky figure called Bob! :p

a_shikhs

My faery guide card is still empty. All i can draw is a stick looking figure. :( Guess, i will have to really practice my drawing before i draw on the card.. ;)

SunChariot

a_shikhs said:
My faery guide card is still empty. All i can draw is a stick looking figure. :( Guess, i will have to really practice my drawing before i draw on the card.. ;)

You don't have to draw it. I know I didn't cause I can't draw. There are other methods. I will add mine in again below...I just scanned some photos, added an image from the Internet, ...moved things around in a photo processing programme, printed it and pasted it onto the card. And shellacked it, I wanted to be sure it would stay on there.

Babs

Attachments

• Card0.jpg
    Card0.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 110